ForumsForum GamesNew RP/RPG Announcement Board

23 20276
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Here is a place to announce new RPGs that are looking for players. Users can look here for new RPGs they can join. Provide a link to your thread and a short description of your RPG to attract new players. Please let other users know if registration is closed.

Posts over two weeks old will be deleted to keep things fresh.

• 23 Replies
lego12344
lego12344
165 posts
Peasant

Check out DOTFOE 3 slots remaining

[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12327750/demons-on-the-face-of-earth-rpg-temp-5-heros]

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

3 spots open! The game of GURPS about hellenistic armies. No knowledge of the game required, enquire if you're interested, i'm glad to help new players. Just please be ready to do a little work.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I have created an RPG called Random Towers of Space and Time (RPG). Here's a preview:

You are from the year 2014, but you are sucked into a portal that takes you to the 16th century. You find yourself next to a tower with a sign that says:

This is a randomly generated tower in a random year in the 16th century. Your goal is to complete each of 8 levels of the tower. When you get to the top, you will be taken 50-150 years later than the time of the tower you completed. This process will be repeated until you reach the 24th century. Once you are in the 24th century, you will complete one last tower before being taken to the year 2401 for the final boss.

The above is the story, but for the mechanics, you'll have to check the thread out.
CartanMonster22
CartanMonster22
43 posts
Nomad

I have made an RPG called [url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12330883/werewolf] (Werewolf!)
And to figure out what it is you'll have to check it out.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Link fix for what @CartanMonster22 was advertising.

CartanMonster22
CartanMonster22
43 posts
Nomad

thx

TehNoobinator
TehNoobinator
28 posts
Peasant

I will be starting a fallout RP soon.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

aren't these supposed to be deleted after 2 weeks

TehNoobinator
TehNoobinator
28 posts
Peasant

What are?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

What are?

The posts, according to this part of the OP:

Posts over two weeks old will be deleted to keep things fresh.
apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I am advertising a post-apocalyptic/survival RPG called The Day. This is my first RPG, so mine might not be as good as the more experienced AG'ers RPG's. But please, all I am asking is to just check it out. You may like what you see, who knows?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I have 2 RPG's one is a RPG cauld Medieval pathway where you go through tons of pathways an towns to get to a demon and kill him! And my other on is a little more open world its cauld Super World where your either a superhero or a super villain and you fight for your side! There are links to these RPG's in my profile.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Valley Sherwood ( RPG )

Are you a dragon fanatic ? Well, then this RPG is for you ! Valley Sherwood is an Open World RPG, you can do anything for now. Somehow, everybody still need to follow the rules. Different Monsters, Boss and your destiny ! Craft item, upgrade them and make your character strong ! Mage is a powerful type, they have several classes. Light and Dark magic, they can use it anytime, this cost a Mana. RPG are open for a new players, anytime you can join. No limit of players ! What are you waiting for ? Join Valley Sherwood and start your journey !

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Does anyone else notice this thread has -7 posts?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Does anyone else notice this thread has -7 posts?

This thread has negative posts due to a bug related to post deletion.
Showing 1-15 of 23