ForumsForum GamesNew RP/RPG Announcement Board

23 20277
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Here is a place to announce new RPGs that are looking for players. Users can look here for new RPGs they can join. Provide a link to your thread and a short description of your RPG to attract new players. Please let other users know if registration is closed.

Posts over two weeks old will be deleted to keep things fresh.

• 23 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I might or might not post ATS tomorrow, it'll be in the next week.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm not going to delete posts from this thread because of the bug and create a new one every month instead, while keeping the previous month's around for a week or two. Thought it might've been fixed when I last deleted, but apparently not.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Not exactly an RPG, but the Armor Gamer Championship is back up. Sign up and battle it out with other players to prove yourself as the Champion of Armor Gamers!

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

My new game, oriental adventure, is a d&d type game filled with Samurai and Ninja

Jagatai_Khan
Jagatai_Khan
312 posts
Nomad

Operation Overlord is up! An invasion medley of d-day, vietnam, verdun, and Avatar, it's sure to keep you interested (at least until they make Sonny 3)

osompoop
osompoop
1 posts
Nomad

thx

_ZV_
_ZV_
20 posts
Nomad

Hellfire
Hellfire a fantasy RP is looking for 4-9 players to start!

Skratch
Skratch
59 posts
Shepherd

The Starship Management game just started and there are 4 player slots available! If you want to command a crew and protect your faction, go there and send your character application!

Showing 16-23 of 23