ForumsThe TavernYour most embarressing moment(s)

0 2026
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

What's the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?

I'll start by describing my most embarrassing moment in detail:

I was a senior in highschool. The school was a vocational school, and had many shops such as carpentry, auto body/mechanics, culinary, machine technology, and metal fabrication. For the students that had chosen to go down the vocational path, they would have an entire week of shop and then an entire week of academic classes. It alternated every week for the entire
year.
I was in metal fabrication, which focuses on welding and sheet metal. My goal in life was to become a blacksmith, but since that hardly counts as a career anymore, I decided to go into sheet metal. Same thing, only using machines to do most the work and not as satisfying. While my goal was sheet metal, most of the time we focused on welding.
Welding for 30 hours a week gets boring, when you're not even getting paid. Some of those hours were spent in a classroom however. There we learned about different metals, different types of welding, how to measure correctly, how to use the large machines, etc.. All the shops were supposed to do an hour of this each day, and after the hour that part of the school is deserted.
When I say deserted, I mean deserted by teachers and most students. Some people would sneak down to the classrooms and smoke some marijuana or cigarettes. This was rare however, and most of the time no one would do this.
As I said before, 30 hours of shop gets boring. So what do I do to solve this? I sneak down to the classrooms and (no, I don't smoke marijuana. I was dirt poor back then and couldn't afford it) sleep. That's right, sleep. Might as well kill two birds with one stone; Cured my boredom and my sleepiness.
Some kids sometimes came in and found me passed out, but the worst they ever did was laugh and tell their friends that some kid was sleeping in the classrooms. Now, out of the 200 something hours I spent in there, only about a few dozen kids came in while I was sleeping.
One day, I get a large stomach cramp while sleeping. I could head to the shop and use the bathroom, but it would mean I'd have to explain myself to the shop teacher. I decided to wait until I got home, which was about 3 and a half hours. After an hour of this, I decide to do something daring. I open one of the cabinets and proceed to defecate inside. I can always move to another classroom, and there's a stack of paper I can use to wipe myself.
Let me explain how the classroom was set up: The room was a big square with no windows, lined with desks and one large desk at the front. There were two doors, one that leads into the hallway and another that leads to the next classroom. I would have plenty of time to hide if someone came in through the hallway.
Unfortunately someone came in through the next classroom...
I don't know how long they had been there to be honest. I was busy wiping myself. I kept telling myself that he wasn't there long enough for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. (I always turn the lights of so no one suspects I'm in there). He definitely didn't seem to notice that I had my pants around my ankles, atleast until I stood up and pulled them up as quick as I could while simultaneously exclaiming "Oh S**t!"; no joke. (I still laugh at that exclamation today). He acted a bit awkward when he realized that I didn't have any pants on just moments before, and made an excuse so he could leave as soon as possible.
The guy that found me was actually an old crush of mine as well (bi), so that makes it even more embarrassing.

It was hilarious to find out that when carpentry went into their classroom, they found my feces in a cabinet. Another kid was blamed and was suspended, and I felt bad; But I didn't want to be known as the guy that defecated into a cabinet. The guy that found me pretended nothing happened, and even helped me with my alibi. But it was still extremely embarrassing, especially since I had a crush on him.

TLDR: I shat in a cabinet during school and got caught by another student who I happened to have a crush on.

That... came out much longer than I intended...

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0