ForumsForum GamesMech Assault (RPG)

161 39149
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

The year is 1812. Scientists have recently discovered the art of steam, and with it, many inventions have been created. The world was made different, smarter men have come forth to add their inventions to the world. The most recent invention, was the invention of Mechs. Some of them are small, at the height of 3-5 feet. These mechs were made for the sole purpose of hard labor. Why work hard on something when you can have a Mech do it for you!? From there, Mechs grew drastically. Another inventor saw the Mechs for more than there ability to do arduous effort, and he made more Mechs. These Mechs were giants, though. Standing from 7-10 feet tall! They were made for the purpose of war.
With the new invention, war sprang out everywhere. The Mechs, they were on the front lines. Devastating to regular infantry, but every now and then, two Mechs from different origins would battle it out. It was both Amazing and Terrifying. You are a pilot, a specially trained person who operates the Mechs. Your job: Battle, destroy, kill. Otherwise, stay alive.

Char Sheet

Pilot Name:
Origin: See below.
Mech Hull Strength: 100/100
Equipped Weapons:
Equipped Armor: None
Class: See below.
Level: 1 (0/25)
Merits: (Earned in combat)

Classes:

Soldier Class
-Utilizes most weaponry
-Commands other Mechs

Engineer Class
-Can call in air-support
-Can repair other Mechs

Stealth Class
-Best with melee weapons
-Utilizes the EMP gun

Tank Class
-No weapons
-Super strong, super fast

ORIGINS:
There are two different origins.
There is the UC (United Confederation)
Or the Rebels.
Each has there own goals and story.

If anyone has any questions please ask!
If I've forgotten anything I am sorry!
Merits can be used to buy new weapons and armor.
There will be constant updates to add new weaponry, and other stuffs.

• 161 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Pilot Name: Matthias
Origin: Or the Rebels.
Equipped Weapons: -
Equipped Armor: -
Class: Stealth, probably
Merits: -

*Its 1812 but the world is different! But there might be miniguns
Also, you can get many guns from the "Stores" in this RPG. A sniper is in there somewhere!*

You wake up. Today's the day. For the past three years, you've been training very hard for this moment. Today you get to choose your own Mech, and head out to the wasteland. The wasteland is full of UC spies and Mechs. You get ready, and head over to the Mech facility. An instructor takes you to a giant room filled with Mechs. You tell him you want a Stealth Mech, and he takes you straight to a towering 8 foot Mech. There is a huge sword strapped to its back. You hop in. From the intercom inside your Mech, you hear the words "Alright. This is your first time out in the Wastelands by yourself, with your own Mech. I want you to take it easy and don't get yourself killed. Once you make it out there, your job is to find UC contacts, and kill them."
You are guided to the Mech Bay, where rows upon rows of rooms are lined up. You enter a room, following the beckons from your instructor, and the room starts shimmering, and you find yourself on the Wasteland. "Enemy sightings fourteen miles south." You see nothing around you except dead bushes. Far to the south, a huge wall can be seen. To the east, what looks like a metal hill.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Caracter sheet

Pilot Name:derreck
Origin:UC
Equipped Weapons:
Class: soldier

this good?

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Char Sheet

Pilot Name: Shadow
Origin: Rebels
Equipped Weapons: -
Class: Stealth

Do I get any weapons to start with?

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Equipped Weapons: Buster Sword
Merits: 0
---

*You did teleport to this place.*
The instructor sounds agitated as he says "Yes. Your water is completely filled to the brim. You have enough steam to go 1400 miles. 14 miles is a piece of cake."
You check your Buster Sword. It's a lot thicker than usual, and a sharp edge that would seem to cut right through iron itself...

------------

Pilot Name: Derreck
Origin: UC
Equipped Weapons: MI6
---

You wake up, smelling a rotten smell. You just got transferred to this outpost , right after finishing your training. It seems unbelievable that you got stuck with the job of patrol, while everyone else gets contract jobs. You jump inside your Mech, sporting a MI6 machine gun. Your job is to patrol the area outside, looking for any Rebel infantry. You start the twenty mile trek, and about half way, you spot a large red object moving towards you, fast.

------------

Equipped Weapons: Great Sword

*Yes.*

You wake up to the constant sound of thundering Mechs. You're the newest recruit in camp Hathcheck, and you've already been beaten down and nearly crushed by a Mech. You were assigned here as soon as you left training, and you were very excited. They suited you with your own Mech, and told you to find enemy targets and eliminate them. You head out of camp, and enter one of the old tele-porter rooms. You find yourself in the Wasteland. Your instructor's voice booms from your intercom.
"Alright. Get warmed up and head west. You'll run across the stretch of land, and find the ONE soldier mech over in the camp. Its been picking off our infantry we have been crossing in that area. Got it?"

--------------

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i shoot the **** object and punch it if it gets too close.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Equipped Weapons: Buster Sword (Melee)

*Its fine. I personally like it when players change their character sheets to make them look nicer*

"Zero Suit 1? Haha. You got it."

You and your Mech head southeast. You're VERY lucky that you did. By heading southeast instead of a direct beeline for the enemy sightings, you avoided a group of enemy Mechs and infantry. You hide by flattening yourself against the ground as they pass. No-one notices you. The intercom crackles "This is it. You can attempt to take them out or continue to the sightings. This may very well be the group you were sent out to kill, though. If you can observe them a bit longer, I'll trace their origin and see if they are your designated targets. If you wanna skip all this just take them out now."

------------

Class: Soldier

You unload a full magazine of MI6 rounds into the red object. Sparks fly, and the things hits the ground, and slides to your feet. You examine the object, and it appears to be a Mech, a small one at that. It could only be 5-6 feet tall. Sparks continue to fly from the Mech.
*You may "tag" the Mech. Tagging Mechs awards you with Merits.*

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I head west and after a few minutes hear an explosion. I look up and see a mech hidden in a grove of dead trees with some type of explosive weapon.

"I'm screwed"

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

*You can not do this. You are controlling what happens, which is my job.*

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Oh, sorry bout that

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i tag the mech and tell it "you shouldn't have come here.i'm a tough mech for a newbie.and you should scram...if you get the chance."i leave it there,not helping it or damadging it any more.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

You start to head west, and after awhile, you notice changes in the landscape. Craters appear left and right of you. There was a large battle here, probably between a few Mechs. You continue on west, and you notice the small camp. The Mech is nowhere to be seen.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Equipped Armor: Prototype Camouflage Amour

Is okay if I have that armour?

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Merits: 20

You tag the Mech, awarding yourself with 20 merits. The downed Mech just flails around, attempting to stand up by the look of it. It starts to make a loud, screeching sound. If you were outside of your protective Mech it would have blown your eardrums. You look up to the sound of thundering feet. The horizon is covered with the small Mechs, all of them chasing for you.
------------

Equipped Armor: Prototype Camouflage Amour

NO. You can NOT give yourself anything in this RPG. Either you stick to the rules, or you do not play.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Okay

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Merits: 20

i finish off thesmaller mech by tossing itb into one of the other mechs.i shoot all remaining enemy mechas.

Showing 1-15 of 161