ForumsForum GamesMech Assault (RPG)

161 39193
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

The year is 1812. Scientists have recently discovered the art of steam, and with it, many inventions have been created. The world was made different, smarter men have come forth to add their inventions to the world. The most recent invention, was the invention of Mechs. Some of them are small, at the height of 3-5 feet. These mechs were made for the sole purpose of hard labor. Why work hard on something when you can have a Mech do it for you!? From there, Mechs grew drastically. Another inventor saw the Mechs for more than there ability to do arduous effort, and he made more Mechs. These Mechs were giants, though. Standing from 7-10 feet tall! They were made for the purpose of war.
With the new invention, war sprang out everywhere. The Mechs, they were on the front lines. Devastating to regular infantry, but every now and then, two Mechs from different origins would battle it out. It was both Amazing and Terrifying. You are a pilot, a specially trained person who operates the Mechs. Your job: Battle, destroy, kill. Otherwise, stay alive.

Char Sheet

Pilot Name:
Origin: See below.
Mech Hull Strength: 100/100
Equipped Weapons:
Equipped Armor: None
Class: See below.
Level: 1 (0/25)
Merits: (Earned in combat)

Classes:

Soldier Class
-Utilizes most weaponry
-Commands other Mechs

Engineer Class
-Can call in air-support
-Can repair other Mechs

Stealth Class
-Best with melee weapons
-Utilizes the EMP gun

Tank Class
-No weapons
-Super strong, super fast

ORIGINS:
There are two different origins.
There is the UC (United Confederation)
Or the Rebels.
Each has there own goals and story.

If anyone has any questions please ask!
If I've forgotten anything I am sorry!
Merits can be used to buy new weapons and armor.
There will be constant updates to add new weaponry, and other stuffs.

• 161 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Pilot Name: Derreck
Origin: UC
Equipped Weapons: MI6
Class: Soldier
Level: 1 (10/25)
Merits: 160

You have a good night's sleep, and the next day you talk to the repair-master. "Is my Mech ready yet?" You ask him. He turns from looking at something on a table and nods to you, and tells you "Yes. I finished it last night. I sent someone along to collect you but you were sleeping, so I transferred it to the Mech Bay. Room B-011." You head over to the Mech Bay, Room B-011 and find your Mech. The deep scratches have been repaired, and shining iron has replaced them. Your ammo has been refilled too, you notice. You plug the object into your intercom, and a voice plays "Pilot Derreck, we need you to teleport to the Wasteland, and move twenty miles north. You'll find an important convoy that we need you to protect at all costs. It contains some new technology, that could turn the tide of this war." You head over to the tele-porter rooms and teleport to the Wasteland.
--------------

Pilot Name: Michael
Origin: Rebels
Equipped Armor: -
Merits: 0

*I apologize for forgetting which way to tell you to go*
--

You head west, towards the enemy camp. On the way there, you notice smoke rising up from something in the west. It might be the camp, or even possibly something else.
----------

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

I head towards the smoke, checking my weapon to see how much ammo it has.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

You start to head towards the smoke, checking your ammo. You have belts upon belts of ammo for your MI6 machine gun. After a full hour of running in the Mech, you come across the source of the smoke. The enemy camp is in ruin. Where is should be, is a crater, with a few smoking piles of rubble here and there. Something BIG did this. Bigger than your regular 8 foot tall Mech.
You notice a group of enemy infantry men to your left, who stand frozen in shock looking at you.
---------

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

I point my gun at them while asking them about the crater.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i find the caravan and walk alongside it as close to the speed of the caravan as my metal mech legs can take me.i fire at anything that tries to attack the caravan.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Pilot Name: Spike Archiac
Origin: Rebel
Equipped Weapons:
Class: soldier
Merits:

im new

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

You point your gun straight at the group of men, who remain frozen in shock. "What happened here?" You ask them. One man steps forward, shakily. He must be their leader. "A... a huge Mech thing came. Not... not like you... but bigger... a... a lot bigger. It had huge cannons on... on its arms."
------------

You find the caravan. There are more Mechs guarding it with you. A stealth Mech, and another Soldier Mech. You walk for some time, walking right by the Caravan. A screeching noise brings everyone to a halt. The infantrymen are on the ground holding their ears, and more of the small Mechs come rushing from all sides. You count eleven on your side. You start firing.

*Remember, you are a soldier Mech, which means you can give other Mechs orders, as long as they are not a soldier Mech. The stealth Mech in your group can be given orders.*

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

*So many rebels! Anyways, welcome.*

You wake up to the booming of a gun. You stand up, fast, and run to the small Mech Bay in this distant rebel outpost. You're Mech is a big one, a 10-footer. You climb in, and activate your Mech. A voice crackles through the intercom "Red alert, all personnel saddle up, we are being attacked by UC forces." You head out the large Bay door, to find other Mechs, like yourself standing at the ready. The large steel doors that protect the camp shudder.
A Mech to your right throws you a MI6 machine gun.

*You are a soldier Mech. I've decided to put you in command of these Mechs.*

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

*You are a soldier Mech. I've decided to put you in command of these Mechs.*

these mechs...are they real people here or AI controlled?

i wait until the door opens or gets destroyed, shouting, "ready your weapons men."

and a question, are the weapons regular sized or much bigger then normal?
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

*These Mechs are controlled by Pilots, just like you. The weapons are a whole lot bigger, so that they can fit the arms of your Mech.*

"Ready your weapons men." Each Mech simultaneously cycles their weapons and prepares to fire. The steel door shudders one last time, and bursts open. Enemy Infantry and Mechs alike flood the compound.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Caravan Strength:1,000/1,000

"stealth mech,try not to get hit.seven of these guys scratched me up quite a bit.don't let the caravan get damdged,either.just try to distract them or simply slice them in half to get it done quick.i'll be firing over here.got that?"
then i say "I hope that's a yes.now get going!"before he can reply,and i fire at will at all the enemy mechs.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

"Any clue to its origins?" I ask them.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Caravan Strength: 200/200

The Stealth Mech nods and pulls his giant sword out of its sheathe. He uses it with great skill, cleaving entire Mechs in half. You fire upon the Mechs, but they are upon the caravan before you know it. A group of them have surrounded the other soldier Mech, and it goes down in a cloud of steam and flying sparks.
The infantrymen are simply stepped on, being small compared to the Mechs. Most pull out grenade launcher or other explosives, but this technology is new to them, and they do not know how to use it efficiently.
-----------

"No... wait. I noticed the big one had a emblem on it... a black sun in a yellow wreathe."
A metallic crackle is heard, and a huge BOOM as something explodes far away. You see smoke circle into the sky farther west.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Caravan Strength: 200/200

this time around i even smash them if the enemy mechs get too close.i try to pump hem full of lead and i tag any mech i destroy.i fire mag upon mag upon mag to defeat the enemy.

draick
draick
1,461 posts
Farmer

"Decisions, decisions... What do you guys think? Should I risk my life and investigate or head back and report what I've found?" I ask them. Once they give me their answer. I crush the nearest one under my mech's foot and shoot the rest.

Showing 31-45 of 161