ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe City of Games

5 3827
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I present to you, a poem I have written. It is fairly long but it is also a story, a story that may sound familure to some of the older members of ArmorGames.

Because the story is so long, I decided I would pute the story under my own profile.The story is under my comments, along with a few other links you may find inturesting.

Please make sure all comments on the story remains under this topic in the forums. I will delete all comments left under my profile.

http://armorgames.com/user/NoNameC68

• 5 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Great job NoName! I really enjoyed it Well written, and it was cool to see the timeline of events that brought the site to the present.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Thats great NoName it was quite long or else I am just tired.And it was really great, good job : )

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

That was really well written, and brought a smile to my face. Great job, I hope that you write more!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Very Good. Is that based around AG? I could draw some similarities too it....

The evil tyrant [*cough*switchfoot*cough*]...

KingRyan

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Thanks. It felt like I spent 25 minutes writing it, though I think it was more like an hour and a half. Was fun to write.

It was a story of all the events that have happened during AG. The good and the bad. The villain in the story was not this "evil tyrant Switchfoot" that you speak of. The name of the villain, is a name best forgotten. Only those who knew him shall remember and those who didn't shall never know.

Showing 1-5 of 5