ForumsGamesMost Anticipated Game Before 2013 Ends

12 5844
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

What game from now until 2014 are you most excited for and why?

Mine would be AC4: Black Flag because I want another character besides Desmond because I think its time for a new or slightly different plot line.

• 12 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Don't know really not that much that I am looking forward to is coming out there are some that I will get like bf4 maybe cod ghosts but for the most part I don't think anything else is coming out other then hearthstone that I want and hearthstone isn't anything amazing just looks like a game I'd enjoy from time to time.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

pretty much the majority of all the next gen games that come out on ps4 on launch day is what im looking forward to

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Ok.

I want Titanfall, AC: Black Flag, and BF4. I plan on getting the Xbox 1, because well, to put it simply: I love Microsoft.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Me? None, I just want the year to end and let the 2014 game rush begin.

sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

AA5

sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

Okay, I just got AA5. I'm not sure what else to look forward to before 2014 happens...

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Fallout 4. Even though there's no news on it whatsoever. And yeah. Maybe Christmas? Doubtful. Highly.

So I guess its another year of waiting.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I've been really looking forward to starting up a new file on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Oooh! Or maybe a Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 marathon session! Haven't done that it ages...

The final quarter of 2013 has been abysmal for new releases. Up until now there only has been a few notable releases, and most of those were notable for all the wrong reasons. There just simply is nothing exciting (or otherwise, really) being released by AAA studios or indie companies.

As such, that is why I'm playing and loving Neverwinter Nights right now. Blackguard, ho!

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

TES: Online

Nothing left to do in Skyrim and Oblivion

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Nothing left to do in Skyrim and Oblivion

Then start up a Morrowind file. Or Daggerfall. Or Arena. Someone has to stop Dagoth Ur, deal with the Mantella Crux and defeat Jagath Tharn.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

TES: Online

That, my deer, is coming out next year.....Probably.....They were originally, if I remember correctly, shooting for March of this year, but obviously that didn't happen, nor did anything close to that happen. I was really looking forward to it until they announced that it would be $15 a month, I was still going to get it and pay every other month or so until I saw that you still had to pay $60 for the game too. They have said that the $15 is just what they have set so far and that it may be subject to change.

Personally, the only game that I'm (for sure) excited about for this year is BF4, Ghosties looks like it could have some promise, but I refuse to pre-order and will not buy it until I have seen enough gameplay so that I know it's not like the last 2 Call of Failures.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

this year? I have a lot of games I am planning on getting but if I were to choose the game I am really hyped for it would be MGSV: the phantom pain for the ps4/X1. yeah christmas counts for this topic

Showing 1-12 of 12