ForumsNews and Feedbacklogin for comments?

6 3785
endymyon
endymyon
1 posts
Peasant

hello Im not new to armorgames. Couldn't see a search function for forums so i will ask it straight.
why do i have to login to see comments?
I know you want us to login or for non ag users to join.
But don't you think this is a little forced?

• 6 Replies
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

If your not an AG member, then you be able to see comments by AG members. If you REALLY wanted to see the comments, its not hard to make an account.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

its not hard to make an account.

Especially considering you just made one.

Most of the comments on games aren't worth reading anyway. Some of them aren't even relevant to the game. Like rychus said, if reading these comments is that important to you, logging in to the account you've already made takes very little time out of your day.

Unless you have a username like Terry_The_Disco_King that takes an unnecessarily long time to type out (my computer doesn't save cookies; this is why I'm out of Oreos). Clearly I wasn't planning ahead when I made this account.
rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

Whoops! I made a typo!

then you be able to see comments by AG members

should be:

then you shouldn't be able to see comments by AG members
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It's to give more incentive to create an account

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

hello Im not new to armorgames. Couldn't see a search function for forums so i will ask it straight.

There is a forum search but i am not sure if it is available if you don't have an account.

why do i have to login to see comments?

I thought you could see comments but just not able to comment? Anyway the time it takes to an account is only less than a minute and it lets you access quest games if that is your kind of thing. Also to favourite and make friends.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The idea is that you need to have an account before you can comment on something, this is true in most other websites with commenting. It has nothing to do with spam, we do not spam anybody's e-mail address - and take that portion of your information very seriously.

Showing 1-6 of 6