Suggest everything that you want in SFH3 !
AND OTHER COOL THINGS!!!!!!
- 18 Replies
description----A very fast shooting rifle colored in red with permanent fire rounds and with a demon face on it .
This should be in the Flash Games forum.
I did something like this for Raze 2
First Things First
How to earn weapons in SFH2 was a little hard
Put the original way of getting weapons. Also make the graphics more bolder for the weapons.Also put a lot of weapons.
I will post some more ideas for the game
Email me at email@example.com if you think the ideas are good.
5 words. NO.MORE.CLONES.OR.GLOBEX.
Indeed! To the flash games forum!
Add some new classes and make the secondary weapons universal so can be used by all characters / classes like in the first version
Am I the only one who found it to be a pain to fight Snipers in Impossible/Nightmare difficulties in SFH2?
Some new classes wouldn't be so bad. More killstreaks (like actual killstreaks) would be useful. Juggernaut especially (if they keep this class), I found most of his killstreaks near useless to even bother with.
1. Lots of classes (Very specific playstyles)
2. More factions (Globex is cool but kinda old)
3. More weapons (more than SFH2)
4. Weapon customization (sights, appearance, bullet type without interfering with another)
5. More maps (with more variety and more environmental effects)
6. Bigger matches (if it's not too much to ask have it at least 10v10)
7. Different kinds of armor (SFH 2 did a good job with this but they should also have some different effects that get more powerful as you level up [cloak, unique killstreak, other])
8. Balance the classes so one has an advantage over 2 or 3 others but make sure no class is O.P. (SFH2 was easy to get all bullets in one clip and every bullet has a 5% chance to set on fire for merc., or to be juggernaut with powerful shotgun and immune to status effects)
9. [OPTIONAL] Team commands (advanced commands, such as stay, patrol, follow, attack, defend, flank, crouch, use cover, etc.)
10. Grenades (grenade launcher is a good weapon but I feel as though any soldier would have a type of g-nade regardless of primary weapon. Perhaps every class has a different type of grenade [assassin/sniper/spy has EMP grenades that disable enemy electronics, hacker/engineer as scrambler grenades that stop enemy radar, etc.])
There's 10 suggestions. I hope to see at least ONE of them in SFH3!
There should be a multiplier option, because this game is just so cool!
Bit of a necro but . . .
Following the fiasco that was Raze 3, I do not wish for SFH 3 to happen, at least not for a while. Sky9 demonstrated a massive need to reconsider their development plan by releasing a sub par game that doesn't accomplish anything in its story, rehashes plots, "references" just about every science fiction franchise out there, and was poorly optimized for the general public.
Well, If you made it an online multiplayer game, who would care?
ooh ooh ooh, what about bigger maps!
who ever created this can you please fix the lag i'm getting a little bit angry at the lag please fix it thanks
I want to see Quests in this Game...
@Tasselfoot, will this game have quests soon?
Yes, we are working on them now.
You must be logged in to post a reply!