ForumsGamesWait, they thought it was a good idea to put THAT in the game?!

21 24866
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,481 posts

Well guys, here's your place to rant about all of the stupid and pointless (and maybe mood killing) things that have been put in games!

I'll go first (no, there will not be an assigned order), my brother recently started playing Ace Combate 07 again, we noticed the scaling and everything was REALLY off. A few missions later he pointed out some rather quick tanks speeding along, well, by their scaling they were going roughly 150 miles per hour *facepalm*

• 21 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

and i think you overestimate the assist trophies way too much.

I don't underestimate how annoying they can be. Sure, they may not deal much damage, but you can't really fight them off, and having an enemy that follows you around that you can't get rid of (and sometimes gets in the way of everybody) is something that the game is better off without.

when it comes to skill you just turn them off and play on a basic unmoving stage but does that mean they should get rid of stages?

I find the moving stages distracting and boring, but it all depends on what you're trying to get out of the game. Some people prefer them to the nonmoving ones, and I'll admit they can be fun every once in a while, but for me, all the jumping around to keep from falling off is just distracting.

Jigglypuff was and is a joke character, but I love the character anyway because getting beat down by him is hilarious.

Not to mention that B-down move, but that's very difficult to execute properly, and it's severely weaker in Brawl anyway.

And yes, the new SSB game has the Wii Fit trainer in it for absolutely no good reason whatsoever. I can't think of anyone who would enjoy playing as a Wii Fit trainer on purpose.

I felt the same way about the Pokémon Trainer in Brawl. More of a novelty character than a useful one, I thought.

ROB at least has his own set of moves and isn't a duplicate of a stronger player. I enjoy playing with him on occasion because he's a well-rounded character and very fun to play with once you know how to use him.

R.O.B. was one of the first of the "new" characters I mastered back in my Brawl days. He's kind of joke character, but he's also a great addition to the series. I hope to see him in the fourth SSB installment.
jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts

Nah. Try playing Epic Mickey. That camera is messed up.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts

Not to mention that B-down move, but that's very difficult to execute properly, and it's severely weaker in Brawl anyway.
But it is so very, very satisfying to land it.

Also, Jiggly is great for cruel brawl

~~~Darth Caedus
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
638 posts

Why did they put the ghosts in Pac Man? That game would be so much easier without them.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,492 posts

But it is so very, very satisfying to land it.

That it is. I can still only land it once or twice in a round, though, so it's as difficult to master as it is satisfying.

So why then did they weaken it in Brawl?
ghost782
ghost782
44 posts

capcom: ON DISC DLC!!!

Showing 16-21 of 21