Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Puchase Disappearance

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 5:31pm

vivitar

vivitar

2 posts

Approximately a year ago, I bought the "Survival Kit" premium content for The Last Stand 3: Union City, and I decided to revisit the game, only I can't access the premium content in the game anymore. In fact, the purchase disappeared from my whole account. I am not lying when I say I did buy it, as I have a character that has the pack in the save file (link to picture at end). I do have another account that I thought I couldn't use due to an Armor Games glitch when signing up, but that account doesn't have any purchase history either. So is there anything I can do? Is it an Armor Games glitch? Do I need to re-purchase it?

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 5:33pm

vivitar

vivitar

2 posts

Crap forgot link.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106843338365651947493/posts

Leads to my google+ page. Sorry, first time uploading image to internet, couldn't think of anywhere I had an account to upload it.
Should be the top post.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 10:32am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Did you buy through ArmorGames, or directly from ConArtists, the makers?

I'm not sure about the connection, if any, between the two, but my guess is you'll need to take it up with the latter. http://conartistgames.com/ .

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 5:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,121 posts

Administrator

Could you try now? If it's not working, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll fix it for you!

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 8:13pm

kyleyellow0

kyleyellow0

11 posts

i am really mad right now.... i had just bought :the huge halloween hamper" and the second last gas package for The last stand - Dead zone...... ok what do i do cause i have never even received my products that i bought for the game and i am really mad right now..... i dont even have my gas that i find in missions and my medical supplys are all gon now... what the heck i want my items that i bought....... this needs to be fixed NOW!!!

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 8:18pm

kyleyellow0

kyleyellow0

11 posts

Ferret please help me with this stupid bug please....

Posted Oct 31, '13 at 11:05am

Ferret

Ferret

7,121 posts

Administrator

Sadly I don't fix the Dead Zone items, that's the Dead Zone team. Did you submit a ticket with them? You can reach them here.

Reply to [Answered] Puchase Disappearance

You must be logged in to post a reply!