ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81802
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
edAshWilliams
edAshWilliams
6 posts
Nomad

same issue - Legacy of a Thousand Suns

erkper
erkper
2 posts
Nomad

same problem, DotD

demacus
demacus
1 posts
Shepherd

same issue started a hr or 2 ago cleared flash cookies can't login to dotd or galaxy online now

BlackMatters
BlackMatters
1 posts
Nomad

Same issue, DotD, and i'm not even able to post a comment to Comment Section of the game. (Not the Chat, the comment on the lower part.) And the Chat isn't working too, which is strange. Even under maintenance, Chat works.

The Comment section says i'm not logged, even i'm being logged.

Just hope that this is fixed soon. D

jyou27
jyou27
3 posts
Peasant

Me too LoTS and DotD down for me

bohagon
bohagon
1 posts
Shepherd

Every MMO on Armor that I have tried cannot connect to server. In DotD usually if its traffic related the chat will still work, but the chat too is down.

frijolito_uk
frijolito_uk
5 posts
Peasant

Me too, connect error displayed, some problem to do with Armor games authentication server, hope they are working on it...

nluecking
nluecking
2 posts
Blacksmith

same problem here too

diggitydag
diggitydag
1 posts
Shepherd

Agreed. Getting Armor Game Authentication Error but I can login/out and edit my profile.

Lawbeats
Lawbeats
1 posts
Nomad

Also getting the Connect Error on Dead Zone

frlona
frlona
3 posts
Shepherd

Personally trying to play chronicle of blood and the page just keep reloading non-stop without ever loading the game (tried with IE and firefox on 2 different coomputer)

ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,

Con from the Con Artist Games team, creators of Dead Zone. We've made the Armor Games team aware of the issue, hopefully they can fix it soon.

SirAurus
SirAurus
2 posts
Peasant

I am also having trouble logging into certain games(Chronicles of Blood and Game of Thrones) but other games work like Battle Conquest. I am logged in but am getting error on loading some games? Not sure what it is but hope you guys fix it soon.

Tzr14
Tzr14
6 posts
Nomad

DotD down for me now

edAshWilliams
edAshWilliams
6 posts
Nomad

Thanks, Con. Appreciate the help, and the heads-up. You make great games, btw.

Showing 1-15 of 219