ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81801
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
sball
sball
7 posts
Nomad

http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?28676-Cannot-access-from-AG-(timeout-server-shutdown)/page6

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

We are still having issues with 5th Planet games, we're looking into this.

Gumergem
Gumergem
1 posts
Peasant

Still nothing!!

Ponney
Ponney
6 posts
Peasant

btw. to all those complaining so much.
i am playing on kong too and i figured that in many instances AG has not as much players on a certain game as kong has if you compare the numbers(e.g. WR in DotD), BUT a community which is much more active!!(e.g. more active raids, social exchange more alive then on Kong).
So i am satisfied with my choice of AG as my main account even if there are technical issues from time to time

manufact
manufact
2 posts
Chancellor

Dawn of the dragons not working and how much longer to wait?

teroristd
teroristd
8 posts
Nomad

still not working Chronicles of Herenvale

LazyBonez
LazyBonez
4 posts
Peasant

Ferret, can you check if their resourses from cdnetworks.net subdomain are available? using Fiddler i get 404 for some files, requested by swf downloaded.

And shame on support team for not having 24/7 support.

badbeat54
badbeat54
14 posts
Peasant

Still no news for Dotd....
Still cant play ....
Why a whole day is needeed ? And the lack of communication is stressful...

edAshWilliams
edAshWilliams
6 posts
Nomad

per request... LoTS still not working.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

We are sorry about this guys, it's a bit of a perfect storm. We obviously hate it that you guys can't play.

LazyBonez
LazyBonez
4 posts
Peasant

24/7 serives need 24/7 support. no exuses for 'its morning/evening somewhere'.

i'll tell tomorrow at my work that 'its hight in India, i'd rather have a nap instead of coding'....

sball
sball
7 posts
Nomad

@Ferret, can you explain what is the cause of this problem and how long it will be before it will be fixed?
Thanks

eset
eset
7 posts
Marquis

Thanks for the update, Ferret.

It's not the downtime we're annoyed about--it's that the only response we got in the first ten hours was, essentially, "We're sleeping, come back later."
I doubt that's what kegaumongo was trying to convey, but responses like that undermine what credibility you had with your users before all this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

It has to do with game certifications, we've updated it on our side but other games need to update as well for it to be fixed. We're currently reaching out the the game developers who's games are busted on the site.

Mike1Shari
Mike1Shari
8 posts
Nomad

still not working Ferret

Showing 136-150 of 219