ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81857
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

dotd is still down

dynamos67
dynamos67
4 posts
Peasant

Dotd has features real time. Many actions that needed to be done in the time that passed, were not. Specifically allocated enough time and money to have an effect, when the time will simply pass those allocated will be lost as they will be lost and the results thereof. I hope it can anticipate and recover all in the time that created the problem.

shadowfiend1
shadowfiend1
1 posts
Peasant

its so annoying that i cant log in i couldve levelled up at least 5-6 times by now

Erickels1
Erickels1
5 posts
Farmer

Read the thread. Armorgames updated certificates, now 5thPlanet has to update on their end. Saying DotD is still down is accomplishing nothing.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I suggest to keep trying eventually they will work. I am refreshing DOTD every 2-5 mins. When it is on i will inform. So keep calm.

Khatie
Khatie
17 posts
Nomad

To our GoTA players: we've created a workaround for the certificate issue that Armor Games had, so you should be able to play without difficulty:

http://armorgames.com/game-of-thrones-ascent-game/15691

See you in Westeros!

badbeat54
badbeat54
14 posts
Peasant

Still no game back for Dotd , but i want to thank you Ferret for communicating some news and explanations.

eset
eset
7 posts
Marquis

DotD forum thread here: http://www.dawnofthedragons.com/forums/forums/showthread.php?28676-Cannot-access-from-AG-%28timeout-server-shutdown%29/page7

Malfury
Malfury
10 posts
Peasant

maybe it does not help, erickels, but maybe the AG will understand how serious is what they have done. A scheduled renewal of a certificate was not done and moreover they didnt answer for 12 hours. And when they answered, they just said "hey, its not our fault if it doesnt work now, we have done what we had to do!" -.-"

dynamos67
dynamos67
4 posts
Peasant

POST IT AGAIN UNTIL I HAVE AN ANSWER.
Dotd has features real time. Many actions that needed to be done in the time that passed, were not. Specifically allocated enough time and money to have an effect, when the time will simply pass those allocated will be lost as they will be lost and the results thereof. I hope it can anticipate and recover all in the time that created the problem.

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

LotS still not working.
I really hope there is a possibility to change my account to a different plattform...

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

@ dynamois67
we waited 12 hours for a reaction before... and all games were down.
I don't think you will ever get an answer.
AG support doesn't seem to care about their playerbase.

sirwilliam102
sirwilliam102
3 posts
Peasant

Spiral knights is still down, I checked with admins for account change over to their website and no dice. So good luck with switching over to other games. Please fix armor games.

mvn4
mvn4
1 posts
Nomad

"Dawn of the Dragons" and "Legacy of a Thousand Suns" not work during last 15 hours!!!
When you repair it?
[b]

dynamos67
dynamos67
4 posts
Peasant

POST IT AGAIN UNTIL I HAVE AN ANSWER.

Showing 166-180 of 219