ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81797
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
Erickels1
Erickels1
5 posts
Farmer

I agree Malfury. I don't think "serious" is a good way to describe it. Maybe they could use this as an opportunity to work on their communication skills, but other than that, it's only an annoyance.
@Dynamos, what are you even saying. I recommend you not use Google Translate anymore as it seems it's not working so well for you.

davypat2
davypat2
1 posts
Shepherd

I think it's time to find a new platform. Servers going down for an hour or two is understandable, but an ONLINE company who allows their servers to be down for 15 hours should not be in business. Even when they get it working, this level of incompetence will undoubtedly generate future problems.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

@Dynamos67 We very much respect that there are real time events in MMOs, and we try hard to maintain a maximum up-time on our servers. Did you have an effect that went through the duration of the down period that you paid for?

uncommonmen
uncommonmen
5 posts
Farmer

For info, clash of the dragons ( 5th plant) is still down - i know that sometimes, **** happen! , but this one seem very big and annoying. i am sure people are working hard to reestablish them properly : a game site without games is not a good idea!
the annoying part for myself is the time ( and in-game energy ) lost. why does it take this long , this time?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

We're sorry everybody is sad about not being able to play their game, we're trying hard to fix the situation. Most MMOs should be playable, 5th Planet games are still having issues - but we hope they will be fixed soon.

Erickels1
Erickels1
5 posts
Farmer

#probably not #get ready for lies.

letias
letias
50 posts
Prince

Sending an email is not the fastest way of communication

Scrogger
Scrogger
1 posts
Shepherd

It is not wholly fair to criticize AG as much as people have, This is not Google or Microsoft or even Blizzard games, this is a small tech gaming company. The amount of revenue they probably bring in does not allow for 24 hour customer service coverage. They could provide that if we ALL were willing to pay for it, but we are not. I am sure the game affected will find a way to take care of their customers but everyone needs to have some patience. Besides, it is only a game that we are not able to play, your not dying from it. Just my 2 cents, Thanks for allowing me to play a game that I find so enjoyable and giving me the opportunity to find games I otherwise would not.

sball
sball
7 posts
Nomad

@Scrogger, I'm with you on this - very frustrating but let's see how 5th planet respond to this issue once we're back in West Kruna battling dragons. CountPigeon of the Silver Dragons

scavenger09
scavenger09
6 posts
Peasant

@Scrogger well, we expect more from this site since it's one of the big 3 game sites(Kong, NG, AG), and this situation means big trouble for them esp. with the MMOs since they generate the most income for them if not those ads everywhere...

Erickels1
Erickels1
5 posts
Farmer

The fastest way to fix a problem is to complain to the people who have already done what they can to fix it. Don't you know that?

rekrut0
rekrut0
1 posts
Peasant

LOTS is up again

QwertyStan
QwertyStan
4 posts
Bard

QuoteRider

Thanks for making sure we're aware of this

Our tech team is currently working on this, I will update everyone in this thread as soon as I have new information

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Dotd is working for me now

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Could everybody test now?

Showing 181-195 of 219