ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81794
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Just to be clear, we take full responsibility for what occurred. 5th Planet and other MMOs involved were blameless in everything that occurred. When I mentioned reaching out to game developers, it was purely to help fix our own issue and not theirs.

Everything should be resolved now, and once again we've very sorry to all involved.

UnSteRbL1ChE
UnSteRbL1ChE
3 posts
Peasant

Again NOW I can't play Dawn of the Dragons...

Katieisbugbgear
Katieisbugbgear
2 posts
Nomad

I can't play Spiral Knights either. I have everything together for my Obsididan weapons, and they expire in the next day or two. I'm really worried about getting my holiday items because of this....

Valkjosandi
Valkjosandi
2 posts
Nomad

Is it just me or is this happening again? I'm getting an "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" on Tyrant.

Valkjosandi
Valkjosandi
2 posts
Nomad

Sorry, never mind. Must have been a 10-minute-long fluke. The "error" is gone now.

asdfusmc2468
asdfusmc2468
1 posts
Nomad

Cant connect to the last stand dead zone, "connection error" on my laptop, desktop fine.

Doordox
Doordox
1 posts
Peasant

I've been having serious game issues with Game of Thrones Ascent that I have determined are linked to an armor games incompatibility with the other platforms of the game. Is there anything you can do about this?

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

So this isn't a thread for all MMO problems. Please post your problems individually so we can give them proper attention.

Dead Zone seems to be operating fine. Game of Thrones is testing fine for me as well, but please open a thread if that keeps happening.

Showing 211-218 of 219