ForumsSupport Forum

[Closed] Problems with MMO

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:57am

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

It has to do with game certifications, we've updated it on our side but other games need to update as well for it to be fixed. We're currently reaching out the the game developers who's games are busted on the site.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:57am

Mike1Shari

Mike1Shari

6 posts

still not working Ferret

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:59am

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

@eset I respect that, and if somebody would have thrown a rock at my head while I was sleeping I'd have gotten up and tried to fix things sooner. :)

We do have monitoring systems in place, but as I said - perfect storm. We weren't notified as we had been setup to be notified.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 11:59am

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

Games are gradually coming back online. Some quicker then others, sorry @Mike1Shari. :)

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:02pm

vladivlad86

vladivlad86

8 posts

I really hope there will be some kind of compensation ....

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:04pm

mowinthatburgerkang

mowinthatburgerkang

2 posts

yes, there should be some compensation for all of the failed raids and loss of daily rewards

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:04pm

sball

sball

7 posts

@Vladivad86, there probably will be some form of compensation. My guess is a new general that will only cost 99pc.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:05pm

Numberlast

Numberlast

2 posts

I can log all day in DotD now i'm reading all post here and i see there is a problem. I writing this only for helping support team. I know you are working hard just bc i finished my work day and it was hard as yours Believe ne
Good luck people hope you will finish this mass soon

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:10pm

Sparkyheart

Sparkyheart

1 post

Same problem here, Dawn of the Dragons.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 12:12pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,877 posts

Administrator

I realize most people are having issues with 5th Planet games (Dawn of the Dragons for instance), and we've sent e-mails to them specifically to help resolve the issue.