ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81850
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
immanuel89
immanuel89
1 posts
Peasant

skyshard heroes and spiral knights as well display authentication error.

Jagged_Knife
Jagged_Knife
1 posts
Nomad

I have been receiving this same problem. I think it has to do with the Halloween update because they probably added a bunch of new material today and it has just completely over loaded the servers.

Erickels1
Erickels1
5 posts
Farmer

This is still going on. All MMO. Is Armor Games not supporting MMO anymore? Because they're all down. Would really appreciate a response from someone at Armor Games on this.

sirtinny
sirtinny
1 posts
Peasant

Settle Erickels1, As con said they have someone strp up to fix it at 9pm local time. Sure they are on it

ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Nomad

Jagged - no, it's not just our game. It's an issue with the login system on Armor, it's affecting multiple games.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yup error on TLSZ and DotD... Whats up with MMOs now?

karaitavlis7
karaitavlis7
1 posts
Scribe

indeed not only the MMO's are down but personaly i faced problems with AG online save system in ''crush the castle adventures'' along with my (connection error) in "the last stand, union city'' I dont know if it has to do with the whole website's save system, u better check this after u are done with MMO's!
PS: kindom rush online save slots are still working! im confused

Muhv
Muhv
1 posts
Peasant

DotD isn't working for me either :/

chrisrefield
chrisrefield
6 posts
Farmer

I'm having the same problem

manufact
manufact
2 posts
Chancellor

global error

dynamos67
dynamos67
4 posts
Peasant

Dotd server connection lost... This is likely due to a timeout or server side shutdown. With chat, failed logon to server ... lost connection to server.

creeker
creeker
1 posts
Peasant

I really hope Armorgames get their MAJOR errors sorted ASAP!. This error and many others like it have prevented ppl from playing their MMO games through Armorgames for weeks now. So imo it's about time they start acting and do something since I know 5PG (DotD) gets flooded with "angry" comments and they cant do anything about it since the error is all Armorgames. Would be great if someone from Armorgames actually posted a reply to show they they infact are working to solve these issues.

dadardlaed
dadardlaed
4 posts
Nomad

authentication error on skyshard heroes is displayed. Looks like everyone is having the same problems to the other games....!!!..

idk01100001
idk01100001
1 posts
Shepherd

having problems loading "Chronicles of blood"

Halogen121
Halogen121
2 posts
Shepherd

It's been over 6 hours now and still no reply from anyone from AG. I doubt they actually are doing anything to fix it now

Showing 16-30 of 219