ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81877
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Yes, there are some issues with MMOs at the moment. I've notified the admins about the problem, but they won't be looking into this issue until the get to the office, which may take a while.

Thanks for your patience

Natsumee
Natsumee
2 posts
Peasant

then lets wait and hope AG people can fix the problem soon

LazyBonez
LazyBonez
4 posts
Peasant

Yes, there are some issues with MMOs at the moment. I've notified the admins about the problem, but they won't be looking into this issue until the get to the office, which may take a while.

So the problem exists for more then 6 hours and now you tell us that 'admins are notified, but they are still not investigating..".

It is an online service supposed to work 24/7. WTF?! You do not care about your customers? Most of them play for free, but some invest their money and part of them goes to AG.
saraceen
saraceen
4 posts
Jester

Thanks kegaumongo. But honestly, how can AG run an online game service and not have 24hr support?

jatypc
jatypc
6 posts
Nomad

And I would add: how is it possible the problem seems to be related to expiry of security certificates? That is not an unexpected event or technical problem, that is something easily predictable and should be taken care off not in the last minutes and too late. What will come next? They let expire their right to AG domain?

Halogen121
Halogen121
2 posts
Shepherd

They simply don't care. If it's the expiration of certificate, there is no other explanation

Resisti64
Resisti64
7 posts
Jester

It is an online service supposed to work 24/7. WTF?! You do not care about your customers? Most of them play for free, but some invest their money and part of them goes to AG.

I would add that also those playing "for free" are generating a revenue for AG, somehow, being the audience for companies advertising on this site.
TheMeanDM
TheMeanDM
1 posts
Peasant

I've notified the admins about the problem, but they won't be looking into this issue until the get to the office, which may take a while.

Definitely *not* the wisest choice of language, nor actions, that AG could have chosen.

Companies like 5PG pay companies like AG for 24/7/365 hosting/access of their products.

I have personal experience of 5PG techs who have worked on fixing 5PG game issues while on VACATION in a different COUNTRY.

Valuing customers and customer service is obviously different at AG.
frijolito_uk
frijolito_uk
5 posts
Peasant

Come on AG, pull your socks up......

jatypc
jatypc
6 posts
Nomad

Well, it is 5am in California :-(

Natsumee
Natsumee
2 posts
Peasant

If i'm correct, the problem exist since around 14 hours

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I am having same problem with DOTD been trying this for a good few hours and still can't get on.

I have noticed that it tells me to log in to comment, while i am already logged in? I re-log and the same issue happens.

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

yeah it's ****ing annoying, if there won't be any refund we should riot!

Tartuffyl
Tartuffyl
2 posts
Nomad

so i was right : AG really despise their players and are lazy people

unfortunally for us

the problem starts 11 hours ago, so patience is vanished at the moment

Mestev
Mestev
5 posts
Jester

Well I have not been able to access LOTS since 4pm my time which now at 5:15 am makes that over 13 hours since this issue happen and been reported. And yet still nothing been done about it.

Lack of support for an 24h online gaming site is seriously messed up.

Showing 46-60 of 219