ForumsSupport Forum[Closed] Problems with MMO

219 81878
HughMasters
HughMasters
3 posts
Peasant

I been trying to conect to the last stand-deadzone...but it always says "connection error"

• 219 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@eset I respect that, and if somebody would have thrown a rock at my head while I was sleeping I'd have gotten up and tried to fix things sooner.

We do have monitoring systems in place, but as I said - perfect storm. We weren't notified as we had been setup to be notified.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Games are gradually coming back online. Some quicker then others, sorry @Mike1Shari.

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

I really hope there will be some kind of compensation ....

mowinthatburgerkang
mowinthatburgerkang
2 posts
Peasant

yes, there should be some compensation for all of the failed raids and loss of daily rewards

sball
sball
7 posts
Nomad

@Vladivad86, there probably will be some form of compensation. My guess is a new general that will only cost 99pc.

Numberlast
Numberlast
2 posts
Jester

I can log all day in DotD now i'm reading all post here and i see there is a problem. I writing this only for helping support team. I know you are working hard just bc i finished my work day and it was hard as yours Believe ne
Good luck people hope you will finish this mass soon

Sparkyheart
Sparkyheart
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem here, Dawn of the Dragons.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I realize most people are having issues with 5th Planet games (Dawn of the Dragons for instance), and we've sent e-mails to them specifically to help resolve the issue.

Scrabbydoo98
Scrabbydoo98
6 posts
Peasant

Dawn of the Dragons still down

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

the games are functioning well on all other plattforms, I don't think the problem is theirs....

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The original issue was ours, not theirs. Right now we need them to update their game so that it will start functioning with the fix put in place. Most games are running, there are only a few still broken at this point.

Doctor_Faust
Doctor_Faust
1 posts
Peasant

Legacy of a Thousand Suns is down as well. Still.

Eranor
Eranor
6 posts
Shepherd

Synapticon - Tyrant : still down

Eranor
Eranor
6 posts
Shepherd

Checked again and Tyrant is running!!!

meideprac
meideprac