5,875 posts

Administrator

So glad everybody is working now. :)

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 5:27pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,875 posts

Administrator

This was just posted in 5th Planet's thread. :)

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4646/q8qn.png

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 5:31pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,875 posts

Administrator

Just to be clear, we take full responsibility for what occurred.  5th Planet and other MMOs involved were blameless in everything that occurred.  When I mentioned reaching out to game developers, it was purely to help fix our own issue and not theirs.

Everything should be resolved now, and once again we've very sorry to all involved.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 12:24pm

UnSteRbL1ChE

UnSteRbL1ChE

3 posts

Again NOW I can't play Dawn of the Dragons...

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 2:14pm

Katieisbugbgear

Katieisbugbgear

2 posts

I can't play Spiral Knights either. I have everything together for my Obsididan weapons, and they expire in the next day or two. I'm really worried about getting my holiday items because of this....

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 8:23am

Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi

2 posts

Is it just me or is this happening again? I'm getting an "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" on Tyrant.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 8:25am

Valkjosandi

Valkjosandi

2 posts

Sorry, never mind. Must have been a 10-minute-long fluke. The "error" is gone now.

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 8:09pm

asdfusmc2468

asdfusmc2468

1 post

Cant connect to the last stand dead zone, "connection error" on my laptop, desktop fine.

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 12:06am

Doordox

Doordox

1 post

I've been having serious game issues with Game of Thrones Ascent that I have determined are linked to an armor games incompatibility with the other platforms of the game. Is there anything you can do about this?

Posted Apr 7, '14 at 4:34pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,875 posts

Administrator

So this isn't a thread for all MMO problems. Please post your problems individually so we can give them proper attention.

Dead Zone seems to be operating fine. Game of Thrones is testing fine for me as well, but please open a thread if that keeps happening.