1 posts
Shepherd

Why isn't the game working? Supposedly working fine for Facebook users

• 12 Replies
Woodychevy38s
Woodychevy38s
1 posts
Nomad

maybe it is just your computer, works fine for me and a few others. Is your computer dirty? try running it through the dishwasher, just make sure no pots and pans setting and keep the heat low

diego_mangili
diego_mangili
3 posts
Nomad

here too from 3 different pc

jimmyboy267
jimmyboy267
1 posts
Nomad

Why oh why is Armor Games singling me out? Why can not get into the game. My poor survivors won't know what to do with out me. They're gonna all starve to death and it's all Armor Games' fault. I even tried the dishwasher trick adn my enite computer stopped working. This is so uncalled for. I am now gona go wait on the Obamacare website.

AloneinMadrid
AloneinMadrid
1 posts
Nomad

connnect error, connect error and connect error again... WTF with DEAD ZONE!!! I need more resources to survive NOW!!!

gameshark11
gameshark11
1 posts
Nomad

Thank you! i thought it was just me, so now i feel better

zatozack
zatozack
1 posts
Nomad

The game is not working since yesterday, is there a problem? Getting fixed?

tjw1959
tjw1959
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone get an answer why Dead Zone is not working?

humanbeing
humanbeing
13 posts
Peasant

http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/3708-armor-games-connect-error-24th-october-2013/

chrome457
chrome457
2 posts
Peasant

I'm having some connect errors with deadzone. Does it apply with the rest of the MMO games here in Armor games?or it's just that my accounts broken because even if I'm logged in i can't access the comments table under the MMO games.Pls give me tips and advices coz this scares me.thank u in advance.

jzhamy
jzhamy
2 posts
Peasant

connect error,I cant connerct,why?

FerryNice
FerryNice
15 posts
Peasant

It's not only the last stand, seems that majority of games on AG have connect errors, internet connection on other sources are just fine for me.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Greetings! We know there are some issues happening with MMO's and are working hard on the issue. We're all in one thread, could you come visit us there?

[Link to Support Thread]

Showing 1-12 of 12