ForumsForum GamesWorld War (Remake)

11 2849
La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

World War 3 Political Simulation
I haven't had a good running forum game for a while. The past few ones I did had potential but I never really went on with them. But anyways, here is another one. (Yes, it's practically a remake of another one of my WW3 games.) P.S THIS GAME IS NOT ENTIRELY REALISTIC

Storyline
It is the year 2012. In early January, Israel and Iran had a serious conflict. It spread out, with United States taking side of Israel. Threatening Iran with attacks, Iran seeks to Russia for help. The four countries break out, along with Serbia joining with Russia in the middle of the war.

In Eastern Asia, conflicts rise as well. North Korea decides to make their move and launched an attack on South Korea. The two break out in a missile warfare, continuing on and interesting the USA. The USA takes South Korea's side against North Korea. China worried with a possible nuclear attack from North Korea, they decide to secretly stick with USA. However, as the conflicts rise and rise they were strained to publicly take a side. They joined USA.

Britain seeing USA in their current conflict, they decide to join in with regular naval battles and bombings. France seeing their allies in this, decide to join in as well. Australia and Canada having very strong ties with Britain, also join in with their naval forces.

In the Middle East, Afghanistan was deciding to take a side. With their relations already decreasing with USA and rising with Russia's, they decide to join the latter.

Country Sheet
National Stability: (I will put depending on country)
Allies: (I will put)
Enemies: (I will put)
Treaties and Organizations: (I will put)
Faction: (Pick one or none)
Weapons of Mass Destruction: (I will put)

Major Countries
These are recommended for players who want to quickly jump into action. (These are based on a default storyline I have)

Russia
United States of America
Britain
North Korea
South Korea
China
Japan
Iran
Israel

Factions

The Blue Army - The resistance, main countries are Britain, South Korea, and USA.

Massif's Army - The aggressors, main countries are North Korea, Iran, and Russia.

The Common Army - The somewhat neutral ones who got into this war somehow.

Pick 1 nation

• 11 Replies
La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

I will be World Assembly informing players of event and Telling players the story of attacks and the consequences.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Country Sheet
Faction: Common army(Does this mean it's a three-way war, since there are three faction?

Does this mean it's a three-way war, since there are three factions? And what qualifies as a weapon of mass destruction?

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Country Sheet
Faction: The Blue Army

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Country Sheet
National Stability:
Allies:
Enemies:
Treaties and Organizations:
Faction: BLUE
Weapons of Mass Destruction:

La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

we already have a USA

La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

and the common army is the neutral countries that joined the war in order to defend themselves ( they can supply troops and food to nations/regions under attack to both sides) If the a common army supports Blue army they can at any point in time switch sides but this is not recommended as the WA will ban you from WA meetings. The WA has done a world census. USA has had many Sit-ins and Protest from The US increasing Debt. The stability of the us is at 89%. Canada Is doing very well but there are many people that have lost their jobs because of thy economy crisis Homelessness is a big issue as many refugees and immigrants have plagued the country.

La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

Canadas Stability is at a 93%

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

ok so what do I do...you haven't really specified what the countries are trying to do.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Country Sheet
National Stability: 93
Faction: Common army

Don't you still need to fill out all the 'I will put's?

La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

National Stability: 93%
Allies: Non at the moment
Enemies: Terrorist and Anyone who threatens your nation's Safety
Treaties and Organizations: Nato and World Assembly
Faction: Common army
Weapons of Mass Destruction: None as canada signed the Geneva Protocol Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. But Canada has the capability to construct WMDs

La_Presidente
La_Presidente
17 posts
Nomad

National Stability:89%
Allies: None at the moment
Enemies: Terrorist
Treaties and Organizations: Nato,World Assembly
Faction: The Blue Army
Weapons of Mass Destruction: 5,113 warheads but They are only used in a desperate situation.

Showing 1-11 of 11