ForumsQuestsArmor Points

3 16171
Carbon275
Carbon275
7 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I was a very active member on this site in 2008, back when there were armor points, which are apparently no longer here. I had over 3000 AP, worked hard for it. I just decided to check in today after not having been here for years and thinking that maybe I could pick up where I left off, as I always enjoyed this site. However, I noticed that users no longer have a number of armor points on their profiles, and noticed that they had been replaced with ''Quests''. I'm just curious about a few things. I have the quest completed for silver knight, which is the highest rank I got with points. Is this something that cannot be achieved anymore? Like, is it special now? Also, do I keep the armatars that I earned with points? And are all armatars now available to everyone? Or are the ones that I earned still available to me and only me (and others who achieved my rank with ap back when)? Like, does everyone have access to the red goblin/orc that I'm currently using? And does completing quests earn rewards?

Thanks in advance and I hope to come back to this community, it was always fun.

• 3 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Welcome back,

I am from old AG aswell. the points are gone and the legacy quests are not obtainable anymore. They are more of a symbol to show your long time of being on the site.

Quests i am not sure if they unlock any armatars don't think they do. Quests are there for challenges for you to earn and for others to see what you have done.

As for armatars i am not sure on them. I have one that i can't see there anymore, so there must be limited time special ones.

Still early days on all this so there is alot of changes that will be made, :-)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Is this something that cannot be achieved anymore? Like, is it special now?

These legacy quests cannnot be achived, so yes, they are special... a thing to honor the ones that reached them.

Also, do I keep the armatars that I earned with points? And are all armatars now available to everyone?...Like, does everyone have access to the red goblin/orc that I'm currently using?

The majority of the old armatars are available for everyone, this includes your armatar. Only a few, very, very high-ap armatars are reserved for the users who earn them in the old ap-system.
And AG reactivate the seasonal armatars, actual some from the ninja-set are still available (maybe they are now "normal/non-seasonal", cuz they are choosable for a long time now) and the pirate-set is on. The next contest is running, Halloween.

And does completing quests earn rewards?

Earning a quest grant you a badge on your users-page, which is a reward, and for now thats it. There is a sticky in this sub-forum with all games that has quests now.
New quests will be added from time to time.
Sooner or later AG will add some quest-features. The community throw in some things, mainly kind of a challenging-system is what some want, and it seems AG like this idea^^
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

And btw, welcome back^^

Showing 1-3 of 3