ForumsThe TavernNinjas vs. Pirates

26 14317
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

The age old battle continues! But it's up to you to decide which side you side with. So I leave the question to you, Armor Games community, which are you? A stealthy ninja, silently stalking an unknowing victim in the dead of night, or a swashbuckling pirate, pillaging and plundering bountiful riches on the seven high seas?

• 26 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Ninja ferrets are best ferrets.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I'm going with ninjas.

Even though, clearly, vikings are always the clear winners.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

Ninjas are far cooler, but they don't have guns which would be the death of them if they had a battle with pirates.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I'm gonna go with the ninja-pirate. It's obvious that it is the best.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Going to go with pirate just for the guns even though they were pretty inaccurate and unreliable I still think they might draw it towards the pirate winning.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

are you going with the loser pirates who uses guns? or the cooler pirates who walk around on peg legs and only use their sword? either way ninjas are way cooler and with their stealth they will destroy any pirate

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Ninja ferrets are best ferrets

And no one gives respect to me...
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Pirates can't use guns if they're dead in their sleep.

Ninjas would win. Plus, darts and shurikens, yo.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

...or, if they're drunk with their cheap rum.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Ninjas! Pirates are drunk most of the time and had no real sense of goal. Ninjas were much more noble and honorable... even if they were assassins and trained killers; they had that sort of suave air about them that I think is AWESOME!
Plus ninjas have amazing weapons. Like ninja stars and cool swords... and poison... poison is the main coolness factor to them.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Even though, clearly, vikings are always the clear winners.

Vikingrs were sea raiders, hence pirates. By Thor!

The image we have of both pirates and ninjas is way too romanticised compared to the reality. But I feel like ninjas are a tad too over-glorified.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Ninjas are far cooler, but they don't have guns which would be the death of them if they had a battle with pirates.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/features/BondingWithBond/BondNinjas.jpg
Welcome to the world of James Bond.

At any rate, MI6 beats both.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Vikingrs were sea raiders, hence pirates. By Thor!

Pfft, pirates wish they could be like vikings. Vikings conquered lands and peoples. Pirates just are just an annoyance.
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

I like both pirate and ninja!

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

... But I think pirates would win in a face-to-face battle with a ninja... The pirate would give the ninja the black spot! XD

Showing 1-15 of 26