Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Ninjas vs. Pirates

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 12:38pm

ellock

ellock

393 posts

Ninjas! Pirates are drunk most of the time and had no real sense of goal. Ninjas were much more noble and honorable... even if they were assassins and trained killers; they had that sort of suave air about them that I think is AWESOME!
Plus ninjas have amazing weapons. Like ninja stars and cool swords... and poison... poison is the main coolness factor to them.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 3:25pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,514 posts

Knight

Even though, clearly, vikings are always the clear winners.

Vikingrs were sea raiders, hence pirates. By Thor!

The image we have of both pirates and ninjas is way too romanticised compared to the reality. But I feel like ninjas are a tad too over-glorified.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 4:07pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,276 posts

Ninjas are far cooler, but they don't have guns which would be the death of them if they had a battle with pirates.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/features/BondingWithBond/BondNinjas.jpg
Welcome to the world of James Bond.

At any rate, MI6 beats both.

Posted Oct 26, '13 at 10:30pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Vikingrs were sea raiders, hence pirates. By Thor!

Pfft, pirates wish they could be like vikings. Vikings conquered lands and peoples. Pirates just are just an annoyance.

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 8:23pm

benni369

benni369

334 posts

I like both pirate and ninja!

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 8:26pm

benni369

benni369

334 posts

... But I think pirates would win in a face-to-face battle with a ninja... The pirate would give the ninja the black spot! XD

Posted Oct 27, '13 at 8:29pm

benni369

benni369

334 posts

Pfft, pirates wish they could be like vikings. Vikings conquered lands and peoples. Pirates just are just an annoyance.

Ya really want to go head on with a pirate? (That's what a viking would sa-... I proved your point.)

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 4:53am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,276 posts

Robots are better anyway.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 6:32pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,550 posts

While I can relate to your typical pirate's lifestyle of having no goals or ambitions, living in the moment and having little regard for society as a whole, I respect the ninja much more because he can accomplish his tasks on his own without relying on a group of people to fight his battles for him. Ninjas also aren't materialistic like pirates are, nor do they feel the need to kill an unnecessary amount of people in exchange for a few wooden crates.

Being the captain of a pirate vessel would almost be comparable to being a ninja in terms of awesomeness, but most pirates aren't the captain. Most of them are just drunk idiots who do whatever the captain says, or else they get something chopped off. They're followers. Where's the fun in that?

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 11:52pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,080 posts

Ninjas. They have a good arsenal of weapons and their specialty is stealth. Stealth is my type of thing.

Reply to Ninjas vs. Pirates

You must be logged in to post a reply!