ForumsThe TavernNinjas vs. Pirates

26 14338
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

The age old battle continues! But it's up to you to decide which side you side with. So I leave the question to you, Armor Games community, which are you? A stealthy ninja, silently stalking an unknowing victim in the dead of night, or a swashbuckling pirate, pillaging and plundering bountiful riches on the seven high seas?

• 26 Replies
benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Pfft, pirates wish they could be like vikings. Vikings conquered lands and peoples. Pirates just are just an annoyance.

Ya really want to go head on with a pirate? (That's what a viking would sa-... I proved your point.)
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Robots are better anyway.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

While I can relate to your typical pirate's lifestyle of having no goals or ambitions, living in the moment and having little regard for society as a whole, I respect the ninja much more because he can accomplish his tasks on his own without relying on a group of people to fight his battles for him. Ninjas also aren't materialistic like pirates are, nor do they feel the need to kill an unnecessary amount of people in exchange for a few wooden crates.

Being the captain of a pirate vessel would almost be comparable to being a ninja in terms of awesomeness, but most pirates aren't the captain. Most of them are just drunk idiots who do whatever the captain says, or else they get something chopped off. They're followers. Where's the fun in that?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Ninjas. They have a good arsenal of weapons and their specialty is stealth. Stealth is my type of thing.

sayde
sayde
24 posts
Nomad

Ninjas! At least they're not at sea for how many days per year...

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Looks like there are a lot of ninjas on this forum. I'll have to keep my cutlass on the defensive and load my blunderbuss, and keep my crew on their toes so none of you find your way onto my ship. Arghh!

Axis1337
Axis1337
34 posts
Farmer

Arr, Who wants to be a stupid ninja when u can have money,guns girls,a good ol' ship and drinkss...thats life,now go sailin'

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Ninjas, Pirates have no REALLY good skills, they have one shot long reload guns and cutlasses. Ninjas have everything and beast Martial arts moves. Assassin ninjas win.

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Ninjas always win over pirates, they are fast, agile and sneaky things. Unlike drunk fat pirates in their wooden galleons that in today's times be blown to shreds in minutes.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The ultimate pirate captain and his sword. He'll win with his drunkenness and mediocre sword skills wooooooo.

Okay jk.. But really this isn't even a true battle the ninja would automatically win.. even an amateur ninja. The ninja has way more things at his disposal and way more training than a pirate. They're also faster, more agile, stronger, etc. Like idk, the pirate doesn't really win in anything.. tbh. Unless it's some mighty god of the sea pirate xD

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=YBQyjjF7oQnD6M&tbnid=4oNUrQF0uWAPOM:&ved=0CAUQjBw4HQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Flonggi.org%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F11%2Fninja_by_longgi_1200-354x500.jpg&ei=6sTOUrPLEYmxsQSW1oDIDA&amp<i class=sig=AFQjCNHjs5ThqjgCgdqWk_kxTCqnuGYRJw&ust=1389368938335700" alt="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=YBQyjjF7oQnD6M&tbnid=4oNUrQF0uWAPOM:&ved=0CAUQjBw4HQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Flonggi.org%2Fblog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F11%2Fninja_by_longgi_1200-354x500.jpg&ei=6sTOUrPLEYmxsQSW1oDIDA&ampsig=AFQjCNHjs5ThqjgCgdqWk_kxTCqnuGYRJw&ust=1389368938335700" />

Showing 16-26 of 26