ForumsNewcomers ForumCrazy armored player

8 27841
Morideno
Morideno
6 posts

Hi everybody !

I'm new on AG, completely new, I arrived here with the false idea that flash games are bads, shorts and... lots of things like that. I discover that in fact there are here some greats game, it make me remember some xBox LIVE Arcade games ^^

Actually I'm alone here, so I search players to get some fun with. For those who wanna know more about me, I can tell'em that I'm a 17 yo crazy french guy ^^

I have finished Infectonator 2, and now I play some tower defense games and The Last Stand : Dead Zone.

Bye ^^

• 8 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,342 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG...
Hmmm... youre a lil late so all houses at the shores of river styx are sold, but you can settle somewhere in the lava-fields 30 miles southeast from here, here is a tent... and yes, its not fire-proofed^^

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Or you could live by the incinerator... It gives off nice aromas and extra warmth in the winter

Welcome Morideno!

wflag10
wflag10
1,276 posts

You could live by the Palace of Hades, whic i heard is a pretty nice area this time of year.

Welcome to AG Morideno, I hope you have a great time. =)

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,852 posts

Welcome to AG Morideno! Where you will be tortured for the rest of your li-wait what. Who said anything about never-ending torture? Certainly not me. *tries to cover up various torture devices by standing in front of them*

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

Excuse me....

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,188 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames, I'm your host R2D21999. Now let me start you off with 2 questions. First, Would you like to die now or later. And second, would you like a cookie?

Morideno
Morideno
6 posts

Hello and thanks everybody ^^

hum... lava field... incinerator... Caesar eeer Hades palace... You know that I must live in hell ! oh, and usually, it's me that torture other peoples... Good luck ah ah ah BURN BABY BUUURN !! SCREAAAM !!!

So, for the robot... I can't die now or later cause a dead can't die (zombie powaaa)... But I accept the 42 tons of cookies, Deliver them to the grave of UnleashedUponMankind. ^^

Bye, see ya in the over side ^^

rychus
rychus
1,318 posts

Hello welcome to Armor Games! Please walk in a straight line behind everyone else. No, you may not have my Trident.

Showing 1-8 of 8