ForumsNews and FeedbackQuests are Duplicated / Legacy 'ghost images'

12 4731
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

When I go to latest quest (under quests dropdown) each quest is duplicated about 4 or so times. There are literally multiple versions of the same quests for almost every quest. It's bringing the total number of quests to something like 778.

• 12 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

We are aware of the glitch and have reported it to the staff. They will look into it asap! Everything else is still working as it should with the Quests system, but if something should change, please contact one of the Mods and we will forward it to be dealt with, ok? =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I found another "ad"-issue, when i hover over the quests (on profiles or the profile-page itself) the quest informations not popped up (like completed xxx times and the other nice things to know), think its part of the main (duplicating)-issue.

Seems this is a special issue under IE (i use IE9, vista), under Chrome infos are shown.

*i post this additional informations also on Days profile*

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

We are aware of the glitch and have reported it to the staff. They will look into it asap! Everything else is still working as it should with the Quests system, but if something should change, please contact one of the Mods and we will forward it to be dealt with, ok? =)

Got it : ]
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Seems the "ad-issue" only happend when visitnig the quest-page.
After a browser refresh the info popped up as before.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

And now it isnt working again (computer was out for nighttime), so its still persist... seems to be a deeper problem^^

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Boppins is looking into this.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Fixed!

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Yay!, but I have to be a downer again :[

When I click not completed box the old legacy quests show up (they did not show up before). It sort of makes sense, but I can never really complete them. It just clutters my not complete section.

But, the legacy quests are showing up as grey boxes (surround shield is still there).

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, I don't believe they are supposed to be there. I will pester the unicorn once more!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Edited the thread's title to include the 'ghost images' for Legacy Quests in here as well. =)

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

This appears to be fixed now :-)

Good job

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

That's a roger! It is now fixed! =)

Showing 1-12 of 12