ForumsForum GamesTerminator: Salvation

2 2370
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

it is the year 2018, and tensions between the USA and Russia are higher then ever. believing that America might not be able to withstand these attacks by themselves, they look for other means of defending themselves from attack. SAC-NORAD, the strategic air command division of the North American Aerospace Defense Command are in control of these operations, but they have no idea how they are going to do it. a manufacturing company named Cyberdyne, led by Dyson Miles, believes they have created a solution to this tenseness: Skynet. Skynet is an artificial-intelligence system that SAC-NORAD believes will be the answer to all of the problems, and they use Skynet to plan missile strikes and defenses against Russia. Cyberdyne is now making millions off of this software, and SAC-NORAD along with the government believe that this will be the way they will defend against Russia's threats. and this is where we will begin.

everyone is going to have different beginning scenarios, and I will try my best to have them escalate quickly. however this game is going to start out pretty slowly. everyone should know that this game is going to work in a real-time. so the 1st poster is going to start day 1, and it will go on from there. the time of day will be judged using eastern standard time because that's where I live. so if I look out the window and its dark, its dark in the game currently.

this game will also closely resemble terminator: salvation and will probably include a lot of the things that were in the movie. since I really cant remember a lot about it im using Wikipedia, so you can look at that if you want to learn something about this. if you already know about terminator, you know that eventually they send kyle reese back in time to save the earth. this may or may not happen in this game, I am still thinking about it.

character sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
health: 25/25
level: 1 (0/10 XP)
----------
Command: (this is who your commander is, determines where your base is, and will be determined later in the game)
Rank: (your rank in your current command. it will be added when you get into a command)
Squad: (this will be the group of people your fighting with later in the game)
----------
Weapons: (blank)
Armor: (blank)
Inventory: (blank)
----------
Hunger: 0
Thirst: 0 (both of these increase by 1 daily. at 10, you begin to die)

yes, there is hunger and thirst in this game, because its post-apocalyptic. you cant have that number exceed 10. delete everything in parenthesis.

PvP is not going to happen in this game, because everyone is going to be fighting for the same obvious cause. you will instead be fighting alongside other players and AI players. death is permanent in this game, so don't do anything stupid.

if someone joins this game on say day 124, they will just assume the role of an AI.

remember, this is starting on day 1. so skynet hasn't done anything evil yet, its still an efficient defense system.

I hope this game captures a lot of people's interests. because after all, its going to be interesting.

• 2 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

dat bump though

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm not joining but I'm bumping this because I burried it so... yeah.

Showing 1-2 of 2