ForumsGamesTiny Tanks Suggestion Thread

24 26630
kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

So this thread is what you would like to see added to tiny tanks. I would like these things: You should be able to change respawn time of tanks in your games. add some things to editor; specifically blocks that can not be shot through but can be driven through; things that cant be shot into but can be driven over and shot out of and a few more things

• 24 Replies
kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

The game needs to have purchasable types of shells such as explosives. Adding another turret that can be purchased that is A.I. controlled would be cool too!

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Maybe destructible debris ^_^

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

oh yeah, destructible debris would be awesome, especially if you could make it regen after a couple seconds or so

poliwags
poliwags
11 posts
Farmer

Indeed... along with other obstacles that might dmg tanks>mines>anti tank obstacles(dragon teeth)

yeahyaaa
yeahyaaa
1 posts
Nomad

how to u buy gems

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

please stick to suggestions not questions. I think that if this added hazardous terrain like mud that slows/damages tanks that drive through it then this game would rock

skyler10101
skyler10101
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get jems with out buying them

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

how do you get jems with out buying them

I was wondering this too, but I don't think there is a "free" way to get gems :/
spartan200
spartan200
5 posts
Farmer

what about other equiment like armor and than when your armor is all gun it explodes

Showing 16-24 of 24