ForumsGamesFavorite game On Armorgames

5 2278
firebreather00
firebreather00
9 posts
Peasant

Hey guys i just wanted to know what everyboddy favorite game was Not on other consoles or anything Just on armorgames.com i know u have favorited games on your profiles but i just wanted to know your Top number one favorite game Post in the comments your favorite game

[Favorite Game] Sony 2

• 5 Replies
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Glean

Glean is really one of the best, if not the best, mining flash games to date. It's not perfect, but it's sure a long way from most of the other monotonous 8-bit sister games published. Its depth is unparalleled and even though the story isn't complex, the mini video-logs fill that void.
I would say the only down side of that game is that near the end of trying to upgrade all the systems its get extremely boring and difficult. The upgrading system needs work but its not too horrible.
Polish is great and you can run the game for hours before it begins to lag. (that's if you're not running a lemon)

Glean2 was supposedly going through its testing. Maybe they found a lot of bugs. Maybe there was one large bug that they were unable to fix, got frustrated, and dropped it for a while. No clue. But that's the last I've heard of it. I sincerely hope they finish the game and release it soon!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

shouldn't this technically be in the flash games?

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

Please move this/lock this mods, this is the video games section ^_^, should be in Flash Games one.
And isn't there already a thread like this?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Indeed there already exists a thread about this topic.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Please, use the thread Unleashed posted if you want to talk about you favourite AG game. Thanks

Showing 1-5 of 5