ForumsThe TavernANOTHER WEDDING EVERYONE! Please send me your best wishes!

35 32389
DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Sooooo... If you haven't heard by now, Riptizoid and I are getting married! We still have much planning to do, so please help if you can! I hope to see everyone there! I love you, Rip!

• 35 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I heard that there will be consummation. Please send me videos or samples of things from the scene. I work for the church, we collect consummation videos or liquids.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Huh. What. Wait, I wasn't informed of this. Hold on, why did you make this thread? Wait, what?

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Mino, for the last time, I will not consumate with my beloved on video for you! And I also will not send you ANY samples! Understand?

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Rip, do not play the doting future husband now, my dear. You have known about this since we first met. It is destiny!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

No.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

No.

I completely agree.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Mino, for the last time, I will not consumate with my beloved on video for you! And I also will not send you ANY samples! Understand?

Don't defy the church Didact. The church can do many things. Even make an empire. You think on that.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I love rape marriage.

rychus
rychus
1,282 posts
Farmer

I love rape marriage.

You have no idea how much i've been laughing.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Huh. What. Wait, I wasn't informed of this. Hold on, why did you make this thread? Wait, what?

Typical idiotic groom. You may as well give in. THE DEED IS DONE.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Wait. I don't get a say in this? C-Can the wedding be off? Why are you even copying the other wedding thread?!?!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

This is getting fashionable...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Double wedding! Hell yeah!

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Im marring Nerdsoft! And by marrie i mean sacraficed to the sun gods. It will be tomorow at 12:00 east USA clock. Bring a torch and a Nerdsoft.

We will make you soft all right!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Wait. I don't get a say in this? C-Can the wedding be off? Why are you even copying the other wedding thread?!?!

You lose rip, you lose. I explained that to you last night.
Showing 1-15 of 35