Forums

ForumsQuests

Road of the Dead 2 Quests

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 11:37am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Ok, Mutant Stomp will take some time, not because its hard but because its boring.
No skill involved in this one....u just need some luck. For example, mine car got set on fire on highway and i lost at 12.8km.

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 11:14am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Rage mode activated....
Somehow I clicked on that stupid thing and failed this time at 16-17km :/

http://s30.postimg.org/hobzosk8x/b4adbcedef4a9b715416990f26ed3f28.jpg

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 2:40pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Hate to post once more...but I can't edit :/

Did this quest, it took me more than i thought it will
I can keep driving like this forever...but there is no point in it.

There is only one tip i can give u, its called PERSISTENCE keep driving, u will eventualy get it.

Posted Jul 18, '14 at 2:42pm

lywzc

lywzc

9 posts

Finally get all quests.Death Race cost me almost 1 hour...

Posted Jul 21, '14 at 11:00am

llama132

llama132

51 posts

Is my eyesight just really bad, or is it impossible to see the flashing green mines till you're practically next to them? Or does it have something to do with the low quality setting?

Posted Jul 25, '14 at 10:29am

llama132

llama132

51 posts

Seems like practice makes perfect. Somehow managed to crawl through to the end of campaign mode. Spent about half a day on the last highway level, lol.

Just got Death Race quest by accident during a mutant meltdown attempt, during the 2nd time I went onto the highway. The road was largely free of obstacles, the chain link fences didn't slow the humvee down, and the mutants thankfully kept clear of me.

I failed almost 10 times trying to get this quest by repeating the start of the campaign, so perhaps mutant meltdown is the best game mode to get this quest...

Posted Jul 25, '14 at 4:09pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,912 posts

Since the release of the Quests for this game I've been trying to get the "Mutant Stomp" Quest, but the furthest I've reached was 16.2 km... persevering here!!! (@.@)

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 6:53pm

Volkenate

Volkenate

39 posts

Finally started to work on this game again (lots of grinding rp). Had a mini heart attack when I opened it in a different browser and saw all my progress was gone. Rookie mistake, but its all good since it is still saved is in the other browser and I didn't have to rage quit. =P

@MrDayCee I'm not looking forward to working on Mutant stomp either, and I haven't been lucky enough to get mutant sandwich yet either. Hang in there.

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 7:07pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,174 posts

@Volkenate For Mutant Sandwich, go to mutant meltdown, and drive to a 4 mutant spawn (kill all previous mutants).

Then stop and pull out the pistol. Shoot mutants in the chest only, so they jump off but don't die. Eventually you should get to the point where all 4 try to grab at once, which forces 2 to go to the side. Immediately shrug off and then shoot the mutants off your hood.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jul 30, '14 at 8:01am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

11,912 posts

@Volkenate : The mutant sandwich one also frequents during the run for mutant stomp as I've experienced, so you could gain one Quest while trying for the other!

Reply to Road of the Dead 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!