Forums

ForumsQuests

Road of the Dead 2 Quests

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 10:52pm

bakkart

bakkart

456 posts

Well, I've complained enough about the actual game ... time to belly-ache about the quests a bit:

In one fell swoop, you've added the three toughest quests to the quest roster. Is that fair? (I'm going by number of players completing quests here.) There's ONE tough one from Strike Force Heroes 2 (230-ish completed), ONE from Treadmillasaurus, and ONE from This is the Only Level 4 -- and still there are THREE quests from this game that are below the SFH toughie numbers.

For OCD people like me this is hair-pulling, eye-glazing, head-banging, wall-punching, mind-numbing, computer-bashing frustration.

There. I've vented, so I'm good. (But still, if there's anything you could do for us mere mortals -- not demi-gods like Ivan -- it would be much appreciated.)

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 1:42pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

72 posts

Armorgames quests are a good OCD-test XD In the moment you got one, you have to get all of them.
If you go to the game-chat below of it, you will see a lot of people complaining about lag. I´m sure that if the gamemakers solve the problem with the lag (again, make a real low-quality version) this number will increase consistently.

Talking about the quest, the 0,5 km you will earn easy if you continue the game from the beginning, just a few tries. The other quest about the helicopter, just be lucky and on 20-30 tries you will earn it.

The other is basically imposible if you have lag issues, you can be a master of the game but you have two sprites to kill two mutants in 5 seconds meanwhile you are smashing random stuff that because lag you will not ever even notice.

So just wait to they can solve the problem, try from time to time or on another computer (ah no, you can't because you will lose your game data)

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 2:08pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

72 posts

I reached 15 km. but i went lagging from km 4. On km 8 the lag was totally unbearable and on km 12 the lag was like 5 consecutive seconds with the screen frozen for each 10. A mutant killed me and i couldn´t even see it. F-I-X T-H-E L-A-G I-S-S-U-E please

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 5:16pm

bakkart

bakkart

456 posts

Don't know if that's going to happen. I think we (I) offended the gamemakers too much for them to want to go back and fix it.

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 5:18pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,155 posts

Knight

I promised 100 km (back on page 3, last post)
I'm too lazy for more XD

http://s21.postimg.org/7orxpnexj/100km.png

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 7:52am

vanerosa

vanerosa

72 posts

I read that you said that the problem was a little bit of lag on km 25.. There is nothing much to say. Basically it seems that the day I had a supermegacomputer i could BEGIN the game (because the creators doesn´t want to make the gamesaves properly) and think on the quest.

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 7:21am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,155 posts

Knight

Actually,I have noticed some improvements.
I was playing on the same computer, but this time I have
switched off all the advanced functions and configured
graphical display to show the minimum amount of details.

And everything went ok.

When I was playing for the first time,and reached 27 km,
all settings were at maximum, plus one ad was slowing my
computer which I noticed later.

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 6:13pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

72 posts

Thanks you for the tip! It really changed to me. Instead suffering screen convulsions on km 5, its went on km 15, and so much thats the change that i earn the freacking quest! (20,14 lol so close call)
So if you guys doesn´t know how to personalize your graphic card, google it because otherwise you couldn´t be able to play at this game.

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 12:30pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,155 posts

Knight

A few tips for Mutant Stomp (Reach 20 km in mutant meltdown):

-"Lag" is your worst enemy.
-By adjusting the graphics settings you will avoid lag
(Recommended level of graphic details) LOW!
-Do not change seats,allow the driver to drive
and front passenger to shoot.
-Let the girl to drive,because her weapons are not strong enough
for mutants and especially for improved mutants.
-Before attempting to reach 20 km,make sure that the driver is
tough enough. (Recommended level): maximum
-Always have with you 5 medicine packs and 5 steroids.
-Enhance your vehicle to its maximum.
(Tires,engine and front armor)
-Beware of mines,they are your second worst enemy,
avoid them at all costs.
-If you are affected by mine,immediately use medicine pack.
-If you are low on medical supplies,be sure to stop by in the
first available church.
-Garages are a must stop places!
-Boost perks referring to the chopper,speed of collection
and the speed of performing the tasks.It is important for the garage!
-Use chopper only in critical situations,mainly in the city!
-Beware of hitting the fuel tanks trucks .They have the same devastating
effect as the mines.
-Carpet bombing is your third worst enemy,whenever you hear the sound of
airplane,immediately move your vehicle off the road.
Secret: You will not receive any damage if you always move your vehicle
on the left side. It seems that only the driver suffers damage caused by
carpet bombing.As long as he is on the left side relative to the road
you will not receive any damage. XD
-Have two weapons upgraded to the max.Forget about the pistol and shotgun.Machine gun and automatic rifle gun is your best choice.
-Do not allow yourself to run out of ammo,but if it happens,
collect the ammo on the first available point.
-If you have very few bullets in your magazine,and you have the opportunity
to stop by the police station,Do it! It costs only 50 RP which is nothing
serious compared to the tactical advantage. Ammunition will be fully
supplemented,but what is more important your weapon will receive a new
fully armed magazine.
-Fasten your seat belt,and drive carefully! XD
-Good luck!

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 1:26pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

72 posts

In addition I will say some more tips:
- When carpet bombing is approaching, just move to a side as far you can from the road, if there is lot of buildings just wait there and then smash the building, the car will not have too much damage about that and it's better to prevent eating a bomb.
- If you have too much lag is because there are a lot of mutants running over there, just stop on a side and try to kill some mutants instead driving at 1 FPS. Be patient with lag.
- When you are approaching to an intersection, just move at a side, there are too less possibilities to smash another car. Otherwise if you go for the middle you will eat at least one for sure.

Mutants become on higher number each time you kill them so is a good idea to save the round of mutants on this way:
- Aim at their belly, not to his head/arms. You will use more bullets but you will have enough if you use the machine gun. Try to reload whenever its possible and use the rest only for critical cases.
- Don't face to them. If they are running at you just make a crossover with them.
- Avoid driving for the center of the road, you will eat mutant every time you go for the center meanwhile there are less possibilities to face them if you go for the sides, specially in the cases of the high road and free field.
- Is a good idea to get some zombies that are lied on the floor when there is too many mutants / lag, shoot at their arms and you can just breath a little bit. By the way, they fall easily out of the car so probably you will not even have to care about kill them.

Reply to Road of the Dead 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!