Forums

ForumsQuests

Road of the Dead 2 Quests

Posted Nov 27, '13 at 1:33pm

vanerosa

vanerosa

46 posts

And one IMPORTANT thing: Deleting the cookies of Flash from your computer will delete or your saved data of this game.. so be careful with the tuneup lol

Posted Dec 2, '13 at 1:55pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,209 posts

Tip for those that can run the game fine but start to lag badly later while trying to get 20k in Mutant Madness: Stop driving and kill the mutants. Flash does run slower the longer you have it open, but having mutants on the screen is much laggier. Driving will add to the lag and it's not worth any extra distance you might get if you lose and don't make 20k.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 3:46pm

bakkart

bakkart

214 posts

I might try this again over Christmas break to see if the lag issue is any better.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 5:06pm

pft

pft

489 posts

It is a bad thing how the flash player lags when on for a bit, Someone program a flash that can be a back up while the other rests, that would be awesome. Even if an ingame mini-flash player.

I am glad i got this done didn't think i would. It only took around 30 mins to do the whole 20k, my flash just managed to cling on long enough.

Have all you guys tried different browsers? Is there a difference in the shockwave player and flash player Or are they part of the same package?

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 8:03am

kankitos

kankitos

4 posts

i have gone 7 km and there was no garage...

Posted Jan 2, '14 at 9:09am

kankitos

kankitos

4 posts

at last finished all quests))

Posted Jan 8, '14 at 9:09pm

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

57 posts

Phew finished the story mode few seconds ago. The last checkpoints were so **** hard that I don't know how I should reach 20 freakin k ...

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 8:01am

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

I reach 18 km and the screen freezes. Just couldn't move anymore. Gah, I was so close.

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 10:37am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

57 posts

Ok did it. It was easier than I thought. Had more troubles finishing the final mission of the story mode than the 20km race. Also did death race in my final try^^ The only thing left now is mutant sandwich. Stupid totaly luck based quest -.-

Posted Jan 9, '14 at 10:55am

Arkeyo

Arkeyo

57 posts

Is it really just luck or can I do something about it?

Reply to Road of the Dead 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!