This thread is a place to discuss quests for Road of the Dead 2. Here is a list of the current quests available for this zombie-squishing action game...
Destroy a fire hydrant and use its water to extinguish your engine fire.
Blunt Force Trauma
Kill 100 zombies with your vehicle.
Maintain max speed for 0.5 km.
Survive 2 mutants side grappling both characters.
Save 50 civilians in Rescue Op before failing.
Into the Wild Blue Yonder
Complete story mode.
Reach 20 km in mutant meltdown.
- 134 Replies
Actually,I have noticed some improvements.
I was playing on the same computer, but this time I have
switched off all the advanced functions and configured
graphical display to show the minimum amount of details.
And everything went ok.
When I was playing for the first time,and reached 27 km,
all settings were at maximum, plus one ad was slowing my
computer which I noticed later.
Thanks you for the tip! It really changed to me. Instead suffering screen convulsions on km 5, its went on km 15, and so much thats the change that i earn the freacking quest! (20,14 lol so close call)
So if you guys doesnÂ´t know how to personalize your graphic card, google it because otherwise you couldnÂ´t be able to play at this game.
A few tips for Mutant Stomp (Reach 20 km in mutant meltdown):
-"Lag" is your worst enemy.
-By adjusting the graphics settings you will avoid lag
(Recommended level of graphic details) LOW!
-Do not change seats,allow the driver to drive
and front passenger to shoot.
-Let the girl to drive,because her weapons are not strong enough
for mutants and especially for improved mutants.
-Before attempting to reach 20 km,make sure that the driver is
tough enough. (Recommended level): maximum
-Always have with you 5 medicine packs and 5 steroids.
-Enhance your vehicle to its maximum.
(Tires,engine and front armor)
-Beware of mines,they are your second worst enemy,
avoid them at all costs.
-If you are affected by mine,immediately use medicine pack.
-If you are low on medical supplies,be sure to stop by in the
first available church.
-Garages are a must stop places!
-Boost perks referring to the chopper,speed of collection
and the speed of performing the tasks.It is important for the garage!
-Use chopper only in critical situations,mainly in the city!
-Beware of hitting the fuel tanks trucks .They have the same devastating
effect as the mines.
-Carpet bombing is your third worst enemy,whenever you hear the sound of
airplane,immediately move your vehicle off the road.
Secret: You will not receive any damage if you always move your vehicle
on the left side. It seems that only the driver suffers damage caused by
carpet bombing.As long as he is on the left side relative to the road
you will not receive any damage. XD
-Have two weapons upgraded to the max.Forget about the pistol and shotgun.Machine gun and automatic rifle gun is your best choice.
-Do not allow yourself to run out of ammo,but if it happens,
collect the ammo on the first available point.
-If you have very few bullets in your magazine,and you have the opportunity
to stop by the police station,Do it! It costs only 50 RP which is nothing
serious compared to the tactical advantage. Ammunition will be fully
supplemented,but what is more important your weapon will receive a new
fully armed magazine.
-Fasten your seat belt,and drive carefully! XD
In addition I will say some more tips:
- When carpet bombing is approaching, just move to a side as far you can from the road, if there is lot of buildings just wait there and then smash the building, the car will not have too much damage about that and it's better to prevent eating a bomb.
- If you have too much lag is because there are a lot of mutants running over there, just stop on a side and try to kill some mutants instead driving at 1 FPS. Be patient with lag.
- When you are approaching to an intersection, just move at a side, there are too less possibilities to smash another car. Otherwise if you go for the middle you will eat at least one for sure.
Mutants become on higher number each time you kill them so is a good idea to save the round of mutants on this way:
- Aim at their belly, not to his head/arms. You will use more bullets but you will have enough if you use the machine gun. Try to reload whenever its possible and use the rest only for critical cases.
- Don't face to them. If they are running at you just make a crossover with them.
- Avoid driving for the center of the road, you will eat mutant every time you go for the center meanwhile there are less possibilities to face them if you go for the sides, specially in the cases of the high road and free field.
- Is a good idea to get some zombies that are lied on the floor when there is too many mutants / lag, shoot at their arms and you can just breath a little bit. By the way, they fall easily out of the car so probably you will not even have to care about kill them.
And one IMPORTANT thing: Deleting the cookies of Flash from your computer will delete or your saved data of this game.. so be careful with the tuneup lol
Tip for those that can run the game fine but start to lag badly later while trying to get 20k in Mutant Madness: Stop driving and kill the mutants. Flash does run slower the longer you have it open, but having mutants on the screen is much laggier. Driving will add to the lag and it's not worth any extra distance you might get if you lose and don't make 20k.
I might try this again over Christmas break to see if the lag issue is any better.
It is a bad thing how the flash player lags when on for a bit, Someone program a flash that can be a back up while the other rests, that would be awesome. Even if an ingame mini-flash player.
I am glad i got this done didn't think i would. It only took around 30 mins to do the whole 20k, my flash just managed to cling on long enough.
Have all you guys tried different browsers? Is there a difference in the shockwave player and flash player Or are they part of the same package?
i have gone 7 km and there was no garage...
at last finished all quests))
Phew finished the story mode few seconds ago. The last checkpoints were so **** hard that I don't know how I should reach 20 freakin k ...
I reach 18 km and the screen freezes. Just couldn't move anymore. Gah, I was so close.
Ok did it. It was easier than I thought. Had more troubles finishing the final mission of the story mode than the 20km race. Also did death race in my final try^^ The only thing left now is mutant sandwich. Stupid totaly luck based quest -.-
Is it really just luck or can I do something about it?
Is it really just luck or can I do something about it?
I don't think it is that difficult, The lag is main issue i think. I kill most of them with pistol. If there is alot of them i use my other guns. Always reload them when in a safe place, so you can switch to it if you need.
You must be logged in to post a reply!