Blacksmith

so the title says it all

what is your single most favorite scary movie or scary movie series

or you can give your top favorites

for series mine would be
1. every chucky movie
2. every nightmare on elm street
3. every friday the 13th

for the single most im going to say for me its either childs play 2 or 3, not for being scared but neither movie ever bores me

• 37 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

But you're missing all the build up for the wonderful satire D=

I appreciated what it was doing the first time around, but watching every horror cliche packed into an hour gets painful like it does in every other horror movie, satire or not.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Would you sue me if I stole that idea?

It sounds dangerously close to my current project - Crabs in the Woods. It's about a guy who goes on a week-long hike, only to discover he's got crabs. 84 minutes of this poor bloke trying various ineffective means of getting rid of them.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Oddly enough that sounds dangerously close to my current project...Crabs in the hood. Same plot, but the guy is wandering in the hood.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The Shining, Halloween series.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

http://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/4-11/DzmTKqFhpf-6.png

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Let's take a moment to remember what's really scary people.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab189/Nurvana/Unknown-2.jpeg

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Nurvana. Chatroom. Now.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, anyone?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

nb if you guys thought you could come up with catchy movie titles, Syfy here the other day showed one Piranhaconda. I ain't kidding you, either. Apparently it's the sequel moreover to Sharktopus (!).

I guess it was pretty funny, and suspect in a Tarantino/Rodriguez'esque kind of way (it certainly has the soundtrack to match!), though honestly didn't see very much of it. Featuring Michael Madsen, + a bunch of gratuitous bikini-clad babes. Oh, and some big-mouthed giant snakey things.

Night_Watchman
Night_Watchman
5 posts
Nomad

I've never seen a Texas Chainsaw Massacre that I didn't like.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

Fingerprints. At first I thought it was just a thriller, but it kept getting creepier and when she solved the mystery, I wasn't expecting such a horrifying conclusion.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

A Serbian Film was pretty scary, and I liked Paranormal Activity. Mama did scare me for a bit, but the most scariest I've watched (as far as I know) would be Sinister. That one scared the s*** out of me.

I don't like horror. I like thrillers.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The Mike Myer movies were really good.

There was also some other scary movie I saw, where this girl's mom died and she had to live with another family but then her mom comes back as a ghost and tries to kill the family. I forget the name but it was good.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Probably the scariest tv series I saw was Felix the Cat. That thing could (and has) give a grown man nightmares. I mean he was this diabolical black cat who

It's amazing.

TerminatorXM214
TerminatorXM214
222 posts
Blacksmith

Bleh I wish there was an edit/delete button.

*I mean he was this diabolical black cat who has this mega creepy laugh.

Showing 16-30 of 37