ForumsPopular MediaWall-E

2 2805
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, the movie Wall-E has just came out 2 days ago now. I just watched it yesterday and it was one of the best Animated movie since Rataioullie! For the first 40ish minutes, you may be a bit bored if your used to hearing humans but it was a master piece in the beginning. After we have Wall-E getting on the ship, we hit Human Figures and start to unfold the Main theme in the movie. What are your opinions on it. Also, your theories on all of the stuff that seem impossible.

• 2 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I hope you dont mind me adding this...

WARNING SPOILERS. WARNING If you plan on watching the movie yourself please do not read beyond this post. WARNING

I might take a friend of mine to see that movie. She has been wanting to see it and I personally don't want to ruin it for myself. I am glad to hear its good though.

kareybh
kareybh
158 posts
Nomad

I went and saw the movie opening night. I very much enjoyed this movie, and agree that it is one of the best animated movies ever made. The beginning was mostly based on the environment, and was a little slow, considering it had no major action. But this all changed when Wall-E ditched Earth to chase after his comatose lover robot. The graphics on this film were great for an animated film, the plotline was interesting, packed with humor even when humans weren't present, and emotion ran through like a river. (I admit, I sheddeth a tear or two doing this movie, shhh..) But something that I have to say, seeing two robots kiss is an interesting experience =)

Showing 1-2 of 2