ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110990
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My grandpa likes collecting strange birds and keeps them in his aviary. For entertainment for our family or any visitors, we like to train them to do tricks and stunts. It's awesome. You should totally come over by our house one day just to see it.

A weather machine
A tanks full of sharks
Camera

TopRank_
TopRank_
275 posts
Peasant

You see officer, we alter the weather to create rain with natural fertilizers in it to fall in the ocean and stimulate underwater plant growth, creating more oxygen for failing communities of sharks. We then take the at risk baby sharks, and keep them here until they become large enough to be released into the sea. The camera is to take pictures of them to post weekly updates on our fundraiser website for saving sharks

Dismembered baby limbs
Bloody machete
Satanic bible of the occult

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I cut apart dead and unwanted babies with a bloody machete because it's the greatest way to please Lord Satan.

Bathtub
Rubbet duck
Tank of Hydrochloric Acid

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

The ducks....I hate 'em. They're taking over the world, sir. Soon, you and I will become ducks. Unless we fight them. Join me, and we can fight them. Others will follow. We will be known as the saviors of humanity......OK, but first drop the handcuffs.

Sturmgewehr 44
pictures of all mods/admins
Red pen

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'm a photographer sir. I use this red pen for work, duh. I have just been at an auction and bought this gun. What's wrong with that?

A box of 3rd class firecrackers
Mr. T sex doll
A "How to build a golden Tony Danza statue in Oakland and kill 9,000,000 million people" book

Lootman5
Lootman5
27 posts
Nomad

I'm celebrating new years late, so I purchased some fire cracks. The Mr. T sex doll was made by someone and he randomly gave it to me so I was taking it to the garbage dump. That How to build a golden tony danza statue was a gift from my aunt (she clearly has Alzheimer) so I was just returning it to her.

Miley Cyrus tied up
A twerking instructional book
Rather tight panties.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What? Why are you looking at me? Oh Miley Cyrus, well she's tied up because I wanted to save the eyes of children. The twerking book *sweats nervously* I don't know how that got in there. *throws in glove box* Look man some of us want to look good when going to cause terrorism. So don't judge me!

Chicken McNuggets
A cat suit
A laptop playing the video: "What does the Fox say?"

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I work as an actor. I wear a cat costume when I perform at children's birthdays. I bought these Chicken McNuggets while I was going home from work. And this laptop? I was just listening to music, duh.

A wrecking ball
A blond prostitute wearing a crocodile suit
Curtains covered in rust and demon blood

thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Well the prostitute was a demon so i swung the wrecking ball at her and the blood got on the curtains not sure about the rust though.

Pizza, Justin bieber tied up, and a shotgun.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Officer, have you ever heard of Friday nights at the bar?

Bookshelf
Model Rocket
Who (Who's on first, etc. That guy.)

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

you see officer I was at ikea and I bought the bookshelf then I stoped by toys r us and bought this modle rocket for my son and that guy is a hitch hiker who thretened me

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Since Bender kindly forgot to add items I thought ill add yhem for him.

Optimus Prime
Superman
Ultron

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

These are just my friends in suits... They were playing poker in here and they wanted a little privacy.

A wet Klingon-English dictionary
Vanilla Ice tied up [naked]
A stinky rubber hammer covered in ice with the word 'duckberry' written on it

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well, Vanilla Ice suddenly developed the power to freeze anything and froze my rubber hammer. He then froze his own clothes which melted away, getting the dictionary all wet. So I had to tie him up with special rope to prevent him from freezing the car.

An Iron Man suit
Compound Bow
A map with instructions to go to a certain place.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

"You see, officer, I'm a chemist and robotics engineer and I'm going to my girlfriend's house to show her my realistic robotic version of her, and it uses chloroform as a fuel efficient way to activate... Oh hey what's that?" I say as I point to some arbitrary direction and use the rag on the cop.

Person saying he was kidnapped
Little girl tied and drugged up
Knife with verified blood

Showing 196-210 of 406