ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110976
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You see, this guy who claims to be kidnapped is a pathological liar and is actually the kidnapper who took the little girl. He then forced himself into my car and threatened me with the knife to go somewhere. Afterwards, the little girl began crying so he drugged the girl and tied her up.

Giant meatball
Food-making machine
Plans detailing how to build a missile

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Well, you see, I was trying to break the world record for biggest meatball using this food-making machine, and then I'd send it into outer space using the missile as to not... pollute... the earth... I guess?

Blood.
More blood.
Even more blood.

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

You see officer I work at an incinerator. I have to incinerate these dirty syringes. This list of names? oh that..... My birthday party is coming up and I have to figure out who to invite. I used my address book to go through and figure out who to invite.

A bloody chainsaw
A bloody axe
9 bloody corpses beneath them with axe wounds or lopped in half.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You see Officer, these are all Halloween decorations for my home which I keep forgetting to dispose because it was too graphic and realistic. I guess people don't appreciate all the effort I put into this work of art.

A brown cow
Butcher knife
Bag full of dynamite

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

You see officer, I was just heading to my friend Darkfire's house to help him set up all these Halloween decorations. they are extremely realistic. I also just happened to meet this hitchhiker, John, he's actually a game developer who's car broke down.

A football helmet
A copy of Starcraft 2
43 cases of beer

royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

You see officer, I bought this van off the impound lot for dirt cheap, my son just lost his little league game, and I am so poor we live in the storage locker far away from town.

1 ugly girl
1 really ugly girl
23 really really hot girls
(you are in a bus this time)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You see officer, these girls are cheerleaders for a college football team and I was just delivering them to their next game. The two ugly girls? They're actually crossdressing football players who I heard lost a bet and had to dress up as cheerleaders complete with makeup. Now if you excuse me, you're going to make me late for the match.

Notebook written with the names of dead criminals
Stack of newspaper from the past few weeks
Pencil

Waldorf
Waldorf
727 posts
Archduke

Officer did you hear about vampires who feast on normal vampires' blood?
Let me explain it this way, did you hear about a serial killer who finds and hunts and kills the serial killers?
One way or another, I'll do my job so you can let me go and give me a happy hunting! or you can risk your life to arrest me! But you know you can't! and I respect your family and your life and I'm trying to spare your life! Now the choice is yours!

unconscious Katniss Everdeen
A big bottle of Felix Felicis
Fully upgraded shotgun

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I pay my taxes officer. *drive off*

Snag
derpy
a ton of muffins.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you officer, I've been stuck with this pony for days with these muffins inside of my truck. You have no idea how it was.

An hourglass
An English muffin
Crickster.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Good afternoon officer, ah yes the back seat? Well I was just seeing how fast Crickster could eat a dry English muffin. It's a lot longer then you would expect.

A jerrycan full of gasoline
A box of matches
A shaved baboon

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I wanted to see if dumping gasoline on a baboon and then lighting it up would regrow it's hair. Why? FOR SCIENCE!!!

Weeping Angel
Box of chocolate
Paper with the address of your ex.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

WHAT EVER YOU DO, DON'T BLINK. *Runs away*

A mirror
a dog
A cat's head.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Well as you can see officer I put the mirror in front of the cat to see its reaction then this dog arrived and killed the cat, twas an awful shame.

Scented candles
Roses
Barry White

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Well I was just seeing how fast Crickster could eat a dry English muffin. It's a lot longer then you would expect.

you don't know how i eat.

shoot me officer

snag
dry english muffins
crickster ready to feed snag the muffins
Showing 211-225 of 406