ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110732
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"I swear, I wasn't torturing Justin Beiber with my little pony music and a dead horse! You can ask him if you want! Except if he says I did, then he's lying."

Venom vial
Headphones
A ticket to Rebbeca Black's concert.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

"You see officer, I was hired by the CIA to poison a groupy of Rebbeca Black's at her concert, record her singing, and then listen to it with these headphones."

iPod, 6th gen
Bill Gates, unharmed
A darth vader costume.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

"Evening officer.... I was just explaining to Bill why Apple has provided such fierce competition with Microsoft over the past few decades. As for the costume, he was wearing it when I picked him up from Chipotle."

Scalpel
Church organ
Dead hamster

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

My pet hamster wanted to play the church organ whilst I was driving but it died from the excitement. As for the scalpel, I wanted to see the cause of death for my hamster so I performed an autopsy.

Cake
Robot
A shirt which reads 'Aperture Science Centre'

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I was going to put the shirt on the robot and put it in a testing place and the cake is a lie.

Gun
Gorden freeman
dead headcrab

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"I found Gordon freeman fighting with a grab so I shot it. Seriously. And I didn't capitalize correctly his name because I was.. uhh... sleepy or something." *Takes Gordon's crowbar and knocks out the officer*

A 4D object
Codes for launch
A reality warper

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Hmm... officer, im just Doctor. who fan!

Portrait of Gordon Ramsy/ie (you know who i mean)
Kim kardashian head
A book about the Comanchee agriculture.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

"I... I was trying to steal this car. These things do not belong to me."

A box
A star destroyer
An oil lamp

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Are you serius? Its just avoiding the answer nerdsoft. Post something clever or dont postat all...

You see officer, i bought this star destroyed thinking it was an oil lamp. When i got home i discovered i was wrong. When i firstly tried to demand my money back the shop managere said it was an oil lamp. So now i brought my seconde oil lamp to show them the diffrunces...

Portrait of Gordon Ramsy/ie (you know who i mean)
Kim kardashian head
A book about the Comanchee agriculture. 

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

"I was going to donate this portrait of Gordan Ramsey to an auction. The Kim Kardashian head is fake and I was going to dispose of it since it was a hazard to little children and I was bored so I was reading that book."

Rusty saw
Alcohol
Gloves

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"Uhhh... I wanted to go cut some trees, officer... And... uhh... that alcohol is something that... ehh... a friend gave to me, and I couldn't... refuse. Yeah, refuse. So... err... yeah, good night officer."

A shirt with "I

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Well, whatever this looks like, I am sure its not that, but I don't know what this looks like because I don't know the full contents of the car.

Lightsaber
Sonic Screwdriver
communicator.

~~~Darth Caedus

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Officer, I just wanted to make the fans of each separate series very mad.

Chuck Norris
Obama
Jackie Chan

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

These guys are celebrity impersonators and I'm taking them to a nearby party.

Wheelchair
Cast
Rockets

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"I promise I didn't want to appear like an old lady and then blow something up! I promise!"

A beginner book to n00b language
A nuclear bomb
A ticket to the n00b party

Showing 16-30 of 406