ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110972
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You see, the phone is to be installed in the bathtub. I don't like my old shower.

The typewriter is to shoot up any cop who stands in... oh wait you mean the other kind of typewriter? well that's for writing your name and address down officer! And the steel gauntlets are for me to come in your house and give you a taste of "equality" once you finish writing your name down. You may begin. And don't you dare write hastily because you will receive a bad grade!

What... how high am I?...Oh...

{long pause}

Yes...

A Real katana smeared with blood.
A phone full of hacked celebrity pics
A deer that has obviously been stabbed.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Well I own and operate the samurai slaughterhouse. I just finished killing this deer and will now disembowel it. The phone is.. uhh... my friend's.

Empty printer ink cartridges.
A manhole cover.
$1,000,000 in Monopoly money.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Howdy officer I made a bet with my friend that I couldn't get all this in 5 hours, and I did it.

Television
Clown
Lamp

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I was just taking this furniture to my new apartment! And this clown is just... uh...

Nail Clippers
Donald Sterling
Weedwhacker

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Hello officer, where are my manners, Donald officer, officer Donald Sterling. Now I hope you don't mind him using the clippers, he's got a terrible ingrown toenail and is trying to get rid of it. The weedwhacker? I have no idea, Donald did you bring that? *Donald nods* Ah there you go, tis his.

Dog and Cat in a Bag

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Ah officer, i was bringing my dog to the vet and the cat poops and urinates all over the car when he can see it. So what me and my family like to do is put the cat in a bag and close it so the car doesnt have to be cleaned out by a professional.

math
logic
science

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Officer, if you mean to ask how can all these fit in a car, let alone together, I will just assume that you are not insane enough to interact with me. So just take a bath, hippy.

A Scythe
A Book with instructions on how to summon demons
A skull of a virgin with a red candle onto it

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

While I was out farming with my trusty scythe, I found myself stumbling upon a cult trying to summon Satan! As the hero I am, I defeat all of them, take their book so the survivors can't summon any more, and take skull in order to properly bury her so that her soul may rest in piece.

A contract with your signature, fingerprint, and blood sample stating your involvement in a bank heist.
Ski masks.
Illegal possessions of assault rifles.

Firekiller55
Firekiller55
190 posts
Nomad

When i was walking down the street i saw a little kid and asked what he was doing and he said Im lokking for mommy and walked away

A dead body
A bloody coat
A bloody knife with a brain next to it

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

See the brain held the knife and threatened the man until the coat got in the way.

Evidence that you've been causing intentional mistakes in the "Count to 100" thread.
A man - sized mannequin
2 theatre masks like these:http://www.freepress.net/sites/default/files/styles/781wide_nocrop/public/field/image/drama-sad-happy-mask_0.jpg?itok=2fqqkPyY

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I actually am counting properly, it's just that the other users are trying to frame me for ruining the count. The man-sized mannequin is what I use to store these masks as I have a tendency to lose them. As for the masks themselves, they're a prop for a play.

The Crown Jewels
The Declaration of Independence
Chest full of cloth

yako242
yako242
261 posts
Peasant

Ah see these are for *grabs him chokes him in the cloth and drives off*

A nuke
A time machine
Someone named Zazzerpan the Learned who is a wizard

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Property of area 51! "Puts black glasses on" Now please look into this tiny blue light.

Banana
Fursuit
Hitler

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I always use this banana to measure objects. In this case, Hitler wanted a fursuit which is about 25 bananas.

Google Cardboard
A shadow puppet
Cage full of seagulls.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Well you see, I was experimenting with Google Cardboard to try and make shadow seagulls. So far it's not working.

A bloody butcher knife
A rope tied in a noose
A GPS

Showing 316-330 of 406