ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110736
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

You are mistaken, officer. So I have a job as a butcher and I was cutting meat when I heard the voice of God. A blinding light came from overhead and said "Go to Canada" I knew that I must. I quickly grabbed a noose to deal with any angry moose, got a GPS to avoid getting lost, and took a cleaver so I could cut meat and continue working away from home.

A box of dolls
A string of dynamite
The president

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

If you pretend that you didn't see this, then the president won't make sure you are silenced officer. Now move. We've got a factory to demolish. The president's daughter doesn't like the dolls

A Gatling Gun full with 2000+ bullets
A map where the closest police station is highlighted
A grenade launcher complete with 12 High Explosive grenades

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Officer, this really isn't what it looks like. I was trying to make a mockumentary of the Terminator movies, and those bullets are all wax, the police station was just for that one part, ya know? what say I buy you a coffee and donut hole and we call it good?

2 children tied up in your basement.
A note that says "Mommy, please help us!"
A wax dummy of Marylin Monroe in your bedroom..

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

Well, you see, these children always thought Marylin Monroe was their mother. These children were so angry when I told them that this wax doll wasn't real, they wrote notes to the wax doll, when it didn't answer, they came after me with knives. I somehow stopped them and tied them up in the basement.

A huge toothbrush
Painkillers
A flamethrower

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

"You see,A really crazy scientist thought he could make a new toothpaste out of melted painkillers.I tried to stop him,but he insitsted.His first batch was lost,however,so i had to bring a second batch."

The president,dead,open wound in chest
A sword with your name on it,with bloodstains
Plans to inflintrate the white house,and written on the bottom in your handwriting,it says "This is Real,Not to be used for a play!the president will DIE!Signed,(Insert your name here)"

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you see.... I have killed the president.

2 dead panda carcasses
A tied up kangaroo
Bag of cheese puffs

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

"It was an experiment. The pandas didn't make it."

Shurikens
Justin Bieber tied up in a black straight jacket
"Toss the knife at the dummy" circus equipment.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

You see,the shurikens are blunt because were doing a movie about justin beiber being a ninja.

A clone of you
Another clone of you
A sleeping pill

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Officer go home you are drunk, whatever you are seeing is not in this car.

C4 attached to box of kittens
Detentator
How to make quiet explosions guide booklet

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Officer, you surely have a family. To show my gratitude to the authorities for all your hard work, I'd like to give you a gift: This box of kittens.

A dead Duck (from a rifle wound)
Said rifle
A box with real rifle ammo

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Here's my hunting license.

A large quantity of arsenic in a box marked "Crunchy Cake Decorations".
An order form for Crunchy Cake Decorations ordered by and to be delivered to one Justin Bieber.
Binoculars.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Well officer, here's the long tale I bring to explain myself, it all started in my kitchen last Wednesday, you know, it was raining cats dogs and your neighbor's old furniture. I was pretty bored, so I spent awhile wondering what to do and all, but then someone called. I can't remember the exact number, but I didn't recognize it, and it was from out of state, I'm sure. So I pick it up.
"Hello? who's this?" I ask.
"For now, call me Selena. I have some things I need you to do, Kyle."
I could tell that the person on the other end wasn't a woman, it was a deep voice, maybe thirties. Though I knew I couldn't hang up, this guy knew my name! But how, I wondered. I was quite secretive and private, I never gave my real name out to anyone I didn't know well.
"How do you know my name? And why are you calling me?"
"I've already told you, I have some things I need you to do, first..."
And, well, it sorta escalated from there. He had already mailed me the arsenic and the form, he wanted me to plant it in JB's house. Naturally, I thought that it was just cake toppings, I knew he had admirers, but this seemed a little far.
So, I went to the address he gave me, but it was an empty lot. My phne rang again, it was him. On the roof, there were some binoculars. I was to use them to see when Beiber had left his apartment, them go in and put the stuff there.
The pop star talked on the phone for ages, into the night, then finally went to bed. I napped on the roof all night, waking up at dawn to the noise of "Baby" blasted across his enormous front lawn. Not the best alarm, trust me.
An hour or so later, he left in his limo to go get micky d's or something, I dunno, so I was driving over to his house when you pulled me over.
All that was legal, right? right?

A half eaten apple.
A black notebook with the words Death note printed on top.
A dead man, cause of death, heart attack.

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

Officer, i was eating an apple when i came across this man holding this notebook. he asked me to drive him to a nearby town. i obliged. however, along the way he had a heart attack. i am currently going to the nearest hospital to see if they can tell me what happened.

A half-melted blob of molten steel and molten titanium.
A titanium-steel alloy formula on paper.
A portable furnace.

(have fun with that one!)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

You see officer, I run a mobile blacksmith and I have been commissioned by someone to create a model sword made out of titanium steel alloy. I was just going to go and get my anvil and tools because I accidentally left it at home.

A cage full of penguins
Box full of small SMGs
A copy of Penguins of Madagascar.

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

Officer, I was driving past a petting zoo, when I saw one of the keepers aiming these guns at the poor penguins, so I stole the guns, and I am taking the penguins to a place they will prefer; Madagascar!

A double-edged axe
Two poisoned throwing knives
A severed head

Showing 331-345 of 406