ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110987
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

"I just finished grocery shopping."

Bottle of coke
Mentos
Makeshift Engine

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I was only going to use this for good.

All AG members
code to stop the cops from arrseting me
blueprints to destroy the internets

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

"I wasn't going to destroy the internets--I was just going to learn how they can be destroyed so that if anyone tries to, I'll know how to stop them. The internet is a big place, though, and I need the help from millions of internet users to keep it all from turning to Jell-O. This code? It's not anything worth looking at."

"I'll take your word for it, sir. You all have a nice day."

"I didn't think this secret government police code would actually work. Thanks, Obama!"

Directions to Ariana Grande's house
2 boxes of Ex-Lax
Video camera

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well, you see officer, I was just having sex with my girlfriend in my car at the parking lot of a Fuddruckers. I had a box of condoms but one of them fell out of the box and I didn't think to put it back in the box because, well, I was doing it man!

While I was sexing my girlfriend up I hear gunshots and saw that these two men shooting at this one guy, but when one of them shot at the guy he missed and shot a pigeon instead. The gangsters hit the guy in the back of his head with a blunt object, tied him in up, and kicked him brutally. I didn't care cause I was having sex so I didn't help. Then my girlfriend accused me of being insensitive and me just wanting to have sex instead of it meaning anything. So she stepped out of the car and broke up with me then and there. I threw the box of condoms at her while she walked away, but the one condom that fell out of the box was still in the car.

Because I had nothing better to do, I had to help this guy out. When I walked over to the tied up guy he said his name was Gantic and that he needs to go to the hospital because the pigeon was his pet from his 88 year old grandmother and he'd hate to lose his pet. I didn't bother to untie the guy because I didn't want him to molest me with a dead pigeon in my car.

So we drove to the hospital, but the pigeon was starting to die, so Gantic told me to drive faster. Then the pigeon was dying faster, so I had to drive faster. It eventually lead to me going 102 Miles Per Hour on the freeway with a guy yelling at me in my own car that the bird is dying, then you pull me over, and here we are now.

By the way, I work for the federal ****ing government so you can't give me a speeding ticket. Ha!

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know, I used the initial A bloody pigeon, Gantic tied up, A condom scenario. But I had that story written down for a while and decided to post it now. I'm fashionably late, I know.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I'll go off Ernie's list.

"Ariana called me and told me she has been constipated for a week now. I had borrowed her video camera for my vacation to the Cayman Islands, but she moved while I was away and I haven't seen her new house yet."

Mentos
Diet coke
Kerosene

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

"Good evening, Officer. What am I doing, you ask. A silly question, but one I have come to expect from your kind. This person, whoever it is, asked my to take their trash to the dump, and the Ex-lax was all that was in there. What about the camera? I'm an aspiring filmmaker, making a documentary on, wouldn't you know, police! Yeah, that's all I was doing. No reason to look in the trunk. Hey...I said NO reason to look in there!......Ah...I see you have found my other possessions. No explanation for those."

A Geometry Textbook
A Pen
A frog that looks strangely like the missing police commissioner

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

"This frog was once the police commissioner and I was only trying to find a way to turn him back into a human. The Geometry Textbook and the pen are for studying"

A crate of fireworks
Lighter
Forged Fire Permit

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

"Well, you see Officer, I have this fire permit, right? So I was just going to properly dispose of these illegal fireworks...*officer walks away*
"HA HA, You stupid cop...*looks back at me* "...copper exchange, I mean!"

Hat
Random object one
random object two

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

*put on the hat*
You see officer, i was just gonna do *random stuff a* when this *random object 2* was *random action 2* on my *random place â¬*. So i brought this *random object 1* to *random lie 3* so my *random family member 12* can *random HEY! Ernie posted here! Hmmm... 7* could *random lega thing b*.

Ok *rando- i mean officer?

An eye of a tiger
A heart shaped box
A sweet home in alabama.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

do you like the song eye of a tiger officer... the box has choclate in and that home over there that's where i live

a nuke
Crickster's house
Crickster's hometown

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

No, I wasn't going to kill him...I WAS GOING TO DESTROY HIS TOWN! Oh, you live there? Well, since you asked, Yes, I can place my hands behind my back. You don't believe me? Well then I'll show you. Look. See, I'm doing it....Wait.

A green screen
A horse with no name
Guitars, Whisky, Guns and knives(Steel Drivers reference)

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"This horse with no name kept following me for some reason, so I thought he could join my party! And those Guitars, Whisky, Guns and knives are equipments for the quest I'm gonna complete! And that green screen is to hypnotize you if you don't believe me! Oh, wait... whoops." *grabs the green screen*

Vial filled with zombie blood
A map with some towns marked it red
An anti-officer cat.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Get him tigger!
*meoww.. mewaaaa! MEWWWWAA!*

Thats enough tigger. Tigger. Thats enough. Come kitty. Tigger i said enough! Sit! Sit down! Come here you - no put it down! Put his eyeball dow- not on the seats! Oh man, i just changed these....

A duck.
A witch dress and a fake nose.
A bridge.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was trying to go to an audition for Fairy Tales so I brought a duck which lays golden eggs, a witch dress and nose for Hansel and Gretel and a bridge for Three Billy Goats.

A person which only you can see
Longswords
A tiger

Showing 76-90 of 406