ForumsForum GamesOfficer, it is not what it looks like...

406 110994
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

This has been popular in a few other forums. Here is how it goes:

You have been driving, and a police officer has pulled you over. In the back of the car are three items the person above you listed. How can you explain what you are up to?

I will list three things, and the person below me has to explain what he or she was doing with those three things in the back. The he or she names three things for the next person.

Here goes!

You were in the car with:

A bloody pigeon,
Gantic tied up,
A condom.

• 406 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Don't worry, the nuclear bomb has been disarmed a long time ago. Besides, I wanted to re-enact the famous scene from Dr. Strangelove at the party.

Grandfather Clock
Mouse
Key

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

"I just found this mouse in my grandfather's clock, and I used the key to open it. Problem?"

Superman
Nerd (not geek, a true nerd)
A cute kitty.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Superman has a weakness for kitties so he decided to get into my car since he didn't want the kitty to get hurt by the air resistance. As for the nerd, he wanted an autograph and a selfie from Superman.

A box containing a cat inside.
Scientist
Bottle of poison

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

You see, the nerd from the previous post just made this medican, which apearently is very poisones for supermans and turned him into a box. And you know cats, "if it fits, i sits" ideaoligy.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

"This Israeli guy was taking all this stuff, but he forgot to put items in my car. So then I got into his car, stole it, and made off. I think he was threatening to poison the scientist if he didn't explain the idea of Schrodinger's Cat. You should probably arrest him."
A flux capacitor
A cat in a lab coat
An ion engine

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

My lab assistant, Professor Fuzzles, and I are just on our way back to the future. Unfortunately with the ion engine it's going to take ages to get up to 88 mph.

A gerbil
A hose
Dish soap

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

"We... I... he's started doing this car wash thing. I honestly don't know why, but he insists on using Fairy washing up liquid."

A solder gun
A nuclear engine
A life support system

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I was trying to build a robot for the good of mankind with these parts. The nuclear engine is what the robot runs on and the life support system is for anyone who is hit with radiation. The solder gun is obviously to fix the metals together.

Rabbit
A Ball of grass
Wand

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I... I'm a magician and I turned my hat into a ball of grass. I was aiming for the rabbit, so I could shrink it down to hat-fitting-size, but I missed.

Solder gun
Jet engine
Wings

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

"I gave two of my old 'Nam buddies a ride earlier. One fought in combat and the other was an airplane mechanic. I guess they both left something behind. How Paul McCartney's band got here, I haven't the slightest."

Map of Switzerland
Death ray
Switzerland

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Well, I decided to, umm . . .

LOOK, A DISTRACTION

Random object
dead cop with 50 gunshot rounds
pen

~~~Darth Caedus

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

So Officer, This guy dressed as a cop attacked me with a random object, you see. Me being an undercover cop(flashes badge here) I wrote him a ticket with this pen. He continued to attack, so.. yeah...umm...I killed him...Please don't arrest me.

A 12 pound hamburger
A copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail
A fish

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Well, you see, Officer, I was out fishing when a cook that works at McDonald's was complaining about how he wasted so much of his time cooking this 12 pound hamburger when he forgot to return his copy of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, so he gave the DVD for me to return it and the hamburger is compensation...

Uh, yeah. Sounds about right.

Tied up unconscious person
Bloody crowbar
Blueprints of a bank

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Well, you see, I was strolling around the city with my lucky bank-robbery stopping crowbar, when I saw this dude robbing a bank. I did what was needed to be done.

Small Panda
remote control
a map of France

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

This small panda is a robot who I was about to take to France in order to show it at the Robo Expo 2013 in France.

Wine
Bread
A bearded man wearing a white robe.

Showing 31-45 of 406