ForumsGamesBest Free Online Game?

9 58338
lukey_mate
lukey_mate
27 posts
Farmer

what is the best free online game out there??

• 9 Replies
MysticalPhantom
MysticalPhantom
5 posts
Shepherd

umm... i don't think there's really a set right or wrong answer for that question. Everyone's opinions are different, and not everyone likes the same thing. Someone may hate a game, while others may love it(which is why we have shoot-em-up games, and rpg's and all those other things). There is no 'best' game, there's only 'great' games (and some bad). If you really want to go for other's opinions, you could ask for the best rated games, or maybe just some that other people would recommend.

So there's really no real answer to that question since it's entirely opinion based.

(sorry i'm not answering your question though...)

badbeat54
badbeat54
14 posts
Peasant

I test a lot , the tower defense and Dawn of the dragons are the only one who i stll play !

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

common question gets a common answer: there is no "best" game. period

try narrowing things down by asking about a certain genre or something similar. best game depends on the opinion of who your asking. like, for example Pirate Galaxy, some people might think its great but imho its increasingly unbalanced as you progress and just frustrating in general. its why i rarely revisit the game and when i do i tend to hang around the 1st or 2nd systems helping newbies with stuff.

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

though i would be interested to know of any good "endless" games similar to the following: Lords of Lords, eternal war, or the lost runes (try googling to find them). that seems like a dying type of game and increasingly rare to find as far as i've seen

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I think the two best are War Thunder and World of Tanks. Sorry if these games are thought to be outdated, but a lot of people still play these games, and they're just plain fun. You don't have to pay to play, it's easy to learn (I skipped both tutorials, and I'm doing just fine), and, once again, it's fun. there is a link to sign up for a War Thunder account on my profile. Trust me, it's safe. I used it myself to make sure of that before I let others use it. See you in the skies and on the battlefield. *Salute*

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Almost anything that's free is great...almost...and great...not best...

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

bit of a necro post perhaps but still relevant. http://euotopia.com/ its free to play (has a microtransaction area but thats nothing game breaking by far as it doesn't affect your loot/lvling rates in the slightest) and is kinda like the real old Ultima games, all 2d graphics.

Showing 1-7 of 9