ForumsThe TavernIVAN MOD VOTE!!!

78 16248
VermilionPhoenix
VermilionPhoenix
107 posts
Duke

Hello everybody I am not someone that post often and actually this section seems the most fit for this so ...
I think almost half part of Armor games members know this guy http://armorgames.com/user/ivanxxxxxxx
yeah he have contributed a lot on Armor games and he still isn't a moderator I know I have no right to request this but I think we can deal with this if we manage to get at least 100 votes in 1 week for Ivan become a mod then you should take inconsideration this possibility otherwise delete this thread ... and never mind ...
I will give the start of this

I vote Ivan for be a mod
... very bad that we can't edit our posts ... ... ...
oh well ...

Rules:
all members of Armor games can vote only once this means no alt ...
and I will personally take care of any possible cheaters
and members that have joined less than 1 month can't vote ...
Seriously Ivan really merit to be a mod

PS Thanks for your time

• 78 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I wonder when Ivan is going to realize this thread exists.

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I wonder when Ivan is going to realize this thread exists.

He's not going to notice because he has left AG forever. D=

Or maybe he hasn't... but nonetheless he is probably chained in someone's basement so he won't see this thread.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There are 114 users who have posted every month for the past 4 months. 150 for the past 3 months. So, I think it's fair to say we have at least 100 active forum users.

Hm..how many if we took Forum Games out of the equation?

but nonetheless he is probably chained in someone's basement so he won't see this thread.

Wait wat no that doesn't make sense
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Pangush, most of the forum games posters are going to the other secrors as well. Its these who post there picture on the picture thread and dissapear. I mean WTH?! If you dont want to be active, then why do you even....

I hate night shifts guatrd duty.... it 3:49 am. So thirsty. I think im gonna drink my own piss.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Pangush, most of the forum games posters are going to the other secrors as well.

Dani what did you do to my name there O.o

Anywho..if they do go to other sections then they should still count as a regular poster. The ones who stay within the confines of Forum Games wouldn't
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

Wait wat no that doesn't make sense

He's just trying to cover up Ivan's body that he obviously has in his basement.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

There have been over 1000 unique forum posters in the past month, and close to 300 in the last week.

Herm well I think at least 200 have to be from complaining about the broken MMOs...
And probably 100 more just newbies and otherrs who need help. I don't think they will be posting in this thread.

Also since when can you say you want a mod? If you can i'm all for Skeleton_Pilot.

And pang.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,522 posts
Farmer

You people are completely misunderstanding boppins' comment. Its purpose was to show there is plenty of activity on the site, and it does just that.

And probably 100 more just newbies

So what? If you're drawing from separate user groups or initializing the tally like that, then you have to acknowledge that there will always be newbies. If some of the activity is supplemented by the support and newcomers forums, it will continue to be sustained by a constant cycle of coming and going by new members.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Broken MMO Thread
^ In that thread alone I counted at least 113 different users posting once.

@Nurv
In response to Boppins comment I thought we were talking about people who are active and would have a chance of posting in this thread and not just all the people.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

This thread is probably the best form of entertainment I've come across in years.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Are you not entertained!?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This thread is probably the best form of entertainment I've come across in years.

Y-you too

;-;
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

My name is Moderator.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ok so we gots

Ivan - 2 votes
Ernie - 2 votes
S_P - 3 votes
DanielMcKneely - 1 vote
pang - 1 vote

So as it stands Skeleton_Pilot for new mod

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I hear NoNameC68 isn't a moderator and has been around since 2007; maybe we should give him a chance.

Showing 31-45 of 78