ForumsWEPRImmigrants

17 10915
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Every country deal with them. But not everyone is in the same opinion about it.

What donyou say? And i dont mean to a bunch of buissnes mans getting from country to country, but to these peoples fromnpoor countries, which many of the "native" residens quite fear sometimes. These you see cleaning floors and gardening. These that Fashist little groups look for wvery crime done by them and use it as a "reason" to show how bad they are.

What do you think? What can be done? What should be done? What could be the "best case scenario"?

• 17 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I cannot notice an "unpatriotism" wave either, on the contrary, with the crysis many radical groupings in several countries in Europe have been gaining ground.

Also in my country, the biggest party is still the one that is usually against immigration and comprises mostly conservative natives, that is true.

However, nicho, I may try to explain what I meant before by saying that often, there are very prominent members of such parties, being fervently against immigration, that possess migratory background themselves, though they were born here. It's not a general rule that I observed; it's usually single individuals.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

However, nicho, I may try to explain what I meant before by saying that often, there are very prominent members of such parties, being fervently against immigration, that possess migratory background themselves, though they were born here. It's not a general rule that I observed; it's usually single individuals.

Rubio! Ted Cruz! Haha...Lots of Republicans ironically...I'm pretty sure I've read some more rot of the kind about politicians elsewhere, I just can't put my finger on who...
Showing 16-17 of 17