ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Last Stand - Dead Zone - Black Screen after loading

10 10168
allenl40
allenl40
3 posts
Peasant

After loading (IE browser) all I get is "music" and a black screen. I have cleared browser cache, upgraded flash and tried w/Chrome browser -- same result. I went to Facebook using Internet Explore and started FB account and the MMO worked. So it is my instance/account via Armour games. This has been 3 days...........please help

• 10 Replies
allenl40
allenl40
3 posts
Peasant

..............3 days and counting......is anyone looking

allenl40
allenl40
3 posts
Peasant

Thanks Ferret, don't know what you did, but I am back and my compound doors re-appeared today.

marci81
marci81
1 posts
Nomad

i have same problem ! please help!

nirjhar
nirjhar
2 posts
Nomad

i am regular dz player on ag.last few days,i cant open ag .all link of ag is 403:forbidden.now, i am posting these from a proxy server.not only me player across the world also facing this http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/4383-i-cannot-play-on-armor-games/ it sayshttp://cdn1.kongcdn.com/assets/resize-image/140x140/user_avatars/1146/3410/j.png?23882-op.can anybody explain why?
[i have tried different isp,all same

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

To add to Unleashed, on possible blocking and unblocking issues, try also these thoughts of mine & onwards from there.

The wider blackscreen issue gets described (at length...) here. Note they are two separate and unrelated issues.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I've contacted the developers of Dead Zone about the issue, but please try using other browsers and see if that fixes the issue? Could you link us a full screenshot of the error?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I've contacted the developers of Dead Zone about the issue

Hmm, are you on to something here, Ferret?

I thought I'd check on this game again, since issues with it are being mentioned quite a bit again of late. I have before over the course of questions here, several times, and gotten it to work alright, on my trusty set-up of WinXP & an updated Firefox (currently 26. And yes, yes, WinXP will go out the window soon. I've said it before, but have my sights set on the Linux Mint Cinnamon interface, although the precise edition I'll pick when I get around to it. To each their own, though; I so far expect this to best suit my needs. Some Windows version & duly safeguarded, to run game disks that won't otherwise run, I'll keep.)

Interestingly, I couldn't get it (LSDZ) to work just now, not even granting all permissions in NoScript. Maybe something was still getting caught out by Ghostery (?), I didn't really check. What I got was the game load-up screen alright, but hanging in the loading process.

Restarting with add-ons disabled did get the game to load; slow-loading though, so people may need some patience.

As a sidenote: Gawd, those load-up video ads are awful, I had no idea. I just got treated to one of over a minute (!), no wonder people complain. I would seriously be looking into this, if I were you guys.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... Then only to add,

I went to Facebook using Internet Explore and started FB account and the MMO worked. So it is my instance/account via Armour games.

Facebook I give a wide berth, so any details on account login technicalities with/through it I'll have happily and completely overlooked/ been oblivious to
Cancerzoom
Cancerzoom
1 posts
Nomad

Hello! When zombies attack on my base, my screen runs in the side and is not possible to single out any of the fighters. Have to hold the screen with the mouse, to see that what happens when a mouse runs away again to release the screen. What can be done? Chromium browser.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Cancerzoom This thread is unrelated to your post. I would attempt to use another browser and see if it fixes your problem, such as FireFox. You can also try reaching out the developer and see if there is a fix on their support pages.

Locking this thread as it's a necro.

Showing 1-10 of 10